Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Humordriey scientist and jitsu fighter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Humordriey scientist and jitsu fighter Empty
Public#1PostSubject: Humordriey scientist and jitsu fighter   Humordriey scientist and jitsu fighter EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 2:09 am

Heya I just created a character https://convergencerp.rpg-board.net/t2415-kent-williams-the-humordriey#13149 I was wanting to make any threads with him to see how I can develop him since I find the potential of this new character of mine. Closest thing I have had to a human character. Well... humordriey... human half ordriey. If anyone is interested in a scientist explorer that has fighting capabilities please let me know... I have nothing specific in mind which I will go with whatever is out there currently. Also should I add that Danihg is highly likely to accompany Kent.
Back to top Go down
Hurttoto
Level 9
Hurttoto

The reality Bender

Character
Neutral
Officer
Alive

Awards

Public#2PostSubject: Re: Humordriey scientist and jitsu fighter   Humordriey scientist and jitsu fighter EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 12:47 pm

How about you join my faction

https://convergencerp.rpg-board.net/t2394-the-emporian-insurgent

Or if your not interested in that other peoples threads are here 
https://convergencerp.rpg-board.net/f5-the-galaxy

And heres the OOC for the roleplays not. From my. FACTION 
https://convergencerp.rpg-board.net/f7-roleplay-discussion
Back to top Go down
IsabellaGambles
Level 6
IsabellaGambles

Character
Neutral
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Public#3PostSubject: Re: Humordriey scientist and jitsu fighter   Humordriey scientist and jitsu fighter EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 9:34 pm

I'm interested!! My character will be alone probably in this thread so yeah. What is the plot or are we making it up as we go?
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Public#4PostSubject: Re: Humordriey scientist and jitsu fighter   Humordriey scientist and jitsu fighter EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 9:57 pm

Hmm well I want this thread to be open for anyone to join in. BUT most likely Kent to be found either training his fighting skill and artillery or else is moving about using his science skills. I don't really have a plan though...
Back to top Go down
IsabellaGambles
Level 6
IsabellaGambles

Character
Neutral
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Public#5PostSubject: Re: Humordriey scientist and jitsu fighter   Humordriey scientist and jitsu fighter EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 10:23 pm

What I meant by alone is without my other character, lol. Without a plot is okay, I actually prefer that because I'm sometimes not the best at following plots...I think this thread will be very interesting, lolz. Okay, can you start it?
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Public#6PostSubject: Re: Humordriey scientist and jitsu fighter   Humordriey scientist and jitsu fighter EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 10:25 pm

Hmmm yes if you are fine with starting on the homeplanet of the ordriey. Planet Ordrieyliensis which is where my characters are now going to be typically hanging out at.
Back to top Go down
IsabellaGambles
Level 6
IsabellaGambles

Character
Neutral
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Public#7PostSubject: Re: Humordriey scientist and jitsu fighter   Humordriey scientist and jitsu fighter EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 10:30 pm

O-K, so you're character only talks to the undead really sooooo....wth(where the heck) is this going. But yes I'm fine with anything. My writing skills are a bit rusty so don't roast my posts, alright.(hey that rhymed)
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Public#8PostSubject: Re: Humordriey scientist and jitsu fighter   Humordriey scientist and jitsu fighter EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 10:34 pm

LOL I don't do that kind of thing to others but alright. OH Yes he does speak with the dead. >_> but he doesn't refrain from speaking to everyone else. Plus I had not updated my character in a while. He used to just... murder everything...
Back to top Go down
IsabellaGambles
Level 6
IsabellaGambles

Character
Neutral
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Public#9PostSubject: Re: Humordriey scientist and jitsu fighter   Humordriey scientist and jitsu fighter EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 10:46 pm

Danihg Zuhn Bagoon wrote:
LOL I don't do that kind of thing to others but alright. OH Yes he does speak with the dead. >_> but he doesn't refrain from speaking to everyone else. Plus I had not updated my character in a while. He used to just... murder everything...

WHHHAAAATTT THE FLLL--

Okay whatevs, but just know that I just created this character so I'd like to keep her alive for a few...decades, you know. We like being alive. Lol... O.o
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Public#10PostSubject: Re: Humordriey scientist and jitsu fighter   Humordriey scientist and jitsu fighter EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 10:50 pm

Yee it's not he's going to murder randomly now a days LOL XD Very Happy He is a bit CRAY CRAY though. And the new updates for Danihg should show that he does want to be more normal since he's been living in almost constant misery for centuries.
Back to top Go down
IsabellaGambles
Level 6
IsabellaGambles

Character
Neutral
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Public#11PostSubject: Re: Humordriey scientist and jitsu fighter   Humordriey scientist and jitsu fighter EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 11:12 pm

Lol you said CRAY CRAY, rofl. When you make the thread send it to me, alright? Oh, and define normal, cuz I ain't normal.
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Public#12PostSubject: Re: Humordriey scientist and jitsu fighter   Humordriey scientist and jitsu fighter EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 11:22 pm

Ah yes getting to it currently! WELL Danihg also is considered the creep of creeps cause he uhm... did some... INTERESTING things... that had everything talking shit about the character on Discord LOL And I mean it. He stalks men and women... cause he likes them and especially elves... or... demons or whoever he can get his hands on. O__O

EH normal? Normal? Like maybe not dying and well not trying to stalk others and shit..... that part... I do not think he can solve but maybe the dying part...
Back to top Go down
IsabellaGambles
Level 6
IsabellaGambles

Character
Neutral
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Public#13PostSubject: Re: Humordriey scientist and jitsu fighter   Humordriey scientist and jitsu fighter EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 11:38 pm

Bruh. Is Danihg thirsty for love or something? Golly, count me in!! XD
Back to top Go down
IsabellaGambles
Level 6
IsabellaGambles

Character
Neutral
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Public#14PostSubject: Re: Humordriey scientist and jitsu fighter   Humordriey scientist and jitsu fighter EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 11:42 pm

And why is your character's theme song JAAAAWWWSSS?/?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Public#15PostSubject: Re: Humordriey scientist and jitsu fighter   Humordriey scientist and jitsu fighter Empty

Back to top Go down

Humordriey scientist and jitsu fighter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1