Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Captain Mett of the Scelfor Air Force

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheTimeless
Level 17
TheTimeless

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Captain Mett of the Scelfor Air Force Empty
Public#1PostSubject: Captain Mett of the Scelfor Air Force   Captain Mett of the Scelfor Air Force EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 8:20 pm

Name: Captain Mett
Species: Human
Faction: They fight for the Scelforian I Air Force 
Alignment: Neutral Lawful

-------------------

Strengths
They excel in piloting and hand to hand combat.

Weaknesses
They lack in diplomatic skills and do not hesitate to get in a fight.
-------------------

Equipment
They have a plasma pistol in their back holster which carries 12 rounds. He also carries another two mags.

Powers
N/A

History
Captain Mett was born in the Wetlands of Scelfor I. He was an excellent student who had nothing but respect for his planet and their government. His father was a drunk abuser who would spend the majority of the week in the bar and then would come home and beat him and his mother and little sister. One day when he was 14 his father was particularly pissed off for something he couldn't remember. He was over at his friends apartment until he heard the yelling from his house two doors down. He knew who it was and ran out of the apartment before kicking open his door. As he walked in he heard the screaming coming from the kitchen. He quickly grabbed his sister and told her to wait outside. He walked back in grabbed a wooden plank that had been on the floor from the last time his father had gotten mad. He walked into the kitchen quietly and saw his father slapping his mother. 
"Old man...this is the last time you'll fuckin touch my mom." In which he said that he swung the wooden board into his fathers knee shattering his knee cap. He quickly ushered his mother out and they called the police. He gained the eye of the local military and when he turned 17 he was quickly enlisted in which he rose through the ranks. He was nominated for the mission of The Valkyrie and quickly accepted when his mother died in the first assault of Scelfor II. He was put in Cryo sleep for 51 years and has just come too. 
Back to top Go down

Captain Mett of the Scelfor Air Force

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1