Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

The Fake Magician Has A Fan!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShiroKiyoshi
Level 2
ShiroKiyoshi

The Fake Magician

Character
Neutral
Arcanist
Alive

Awards

The Fake Magician Has A Fan! Empty
Private#1PostSubject: The Fake Magician Has A Fan!   The Fake Magician Has A Fan! EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 7:08 am

Time has lost it's meaning to me.

But I have not lost sight of it.

I watch as it ticks by.

The Fake Magician Has A Fan! Smalls10

Two years ago I escaped from my prison and ever since I have encountered battles at every turn of my life. My enemies hire mercenaries who they think can deal with my powers and alert them to my abilities. I am just fortunate enough that none have learned of their inner workings, it is my only saving grace, because of this I can remain in the open and among people. I am able to have fun despite the troubles I face. I often entertain the idea of letting myself get caught to deal with my captors once and for all, but such a thing is foolish. Or is it?

I now reside in a small town somewhere on this world, this forsaken wasteland of sand. Even though I wander I have no idea where I am or where I am going. I arrive somewhere, I stay for a while, and then someone finds me, I take extra attention as a threat and deal with it as the situation demands. I am careful not to leave my quarters to early and careful to wake up before the sun rises. My day is a tiresome one and the fact that I am able to move with those measly six hours surprises me still. I could remember a time where I would complain if my parents woke me up that early.

It's not all bad though on my travels I have met many fun, beautiful, and helpful people. I have had many experiences that continue to shape me as a man. I consider this a walk up to a fork in the road and what I have in my bag determines which path I will take when I reach it. My name is Alexander Lancost and I refuse to sink into depths of my mind because of circumstance. So, I get up everyday, 0600 hours sharp, and try to smile. Like today.

BEEP!
TIME: 6:00 AM
POWER LEVEL: 0%

"Ugh..." Alex runs his hand down his face as he sits up and turns the alarm off beeping on his arm. "0600, huh? Sun's not even up."

Begrudgingly the man gets up and makes it to the kitchen of his little room which contained only a table, bed, and appliances necessary to hold and cook food. He looks over at a panel on a giant silver box and taps a few buttons as he yawns. Cold air rushes out as the box opens and out comes some bacon. He then reaches over and opens the fridge as he goes to grab a mug for his coffee. He scoops up the eggs with one hand, closes the door with his foot, and grabs his mug with the other. He tosses the mug under the coffee maker and hits the button for his instant coffee. Meanwhile he cooked his food.

This was his mornings so far. Ever since arriving in this town a few weeks ago all has been quiet, he has not used his powers here to maintain cover, but he still rocked his infamous black clothing, the gloves especially. He has done whatever he can to make the true nature of his abilities unknown, throwing every possible bone to lead their clues to his weakness elsewhere, and he is hoping they might tie it to his gloves if they give up on telekinesis anytime. However, that's assuming anyone catches him.

He ate his food and after a while he went out to adventure the city for a while before he would return home. Unaware of the attention one had been giving him. Alexander hung out in a plaza wear a great water fountain sprayed a refreshing breeze over the residents. A lot of people seemed to collect there late around the time of day Alex came out, he was an hour away from his first notable mark of strength.

TIME: 9:45 AM
POWER LEVEL: 31.25%

Last edited by ShiroKiyoshi on Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t1844-alexander-lancost-the-fake-magician
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards
The Fake Magician Has A Fan! LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month
The Fake Magician Has A Fan! TJPZQB0 Donator

Private#2PostSubject: Re: The Fake Magician Has A Fan!   The Fake Magician Has A Fan! EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 8:48 pm

Date: January/26/2568.
Current time: 06:00.

It's been 57 hours since Keya had recieved intel on a powerfull individual. A few months ago the watchers agency got intel on a young human man named "Alexander Lancost" who was confirmed to posses incredible powers... Powers that when used correctly could lead to a major cathastrophe - the reason the watchers agency was founded... An agent, Keya Gildas was dispatched to look after him sort of as a free, vigilante bodyguard. Keya Gildas was chosen because she was no stronger to combat and infiltration. She was a sniper for a long time before becoming saboteur for the immortals. When the immortals disintegrated she eventually found herself with the watchers agency. Before her departure she was given a new identity to safely roam on the planet as well as a bunch of weapons disguised as unassuming items a wealthy woman would have. Here on Asmalia her name would be Amelie De la Veala, a french bussineswoman from earth looking to start her chain here in Criffeliett on Asmalia. Her 'office' would go up close to Alex's apartment so that she may survey the man without attracting too much attention.

Her office was set up and ready to begin surveying the Alex's office when one of her agents saw him leave the appartment and in a dazy hurry she got dressed. Not in chique clothing but in a more casual suit that a wealthy female would wear off work in this time of work. The disguise served it's purpose as she did not look like a spy at all and more like a bussineswoman and yet she had a 3 round burstfire pistol hidden somewhere around her groin (a location around the inside of the leg on the other side of the hip). Unfortunatly she still had this bright shade of fire orange hair. She probaply had to dye it later to avoid catching eye too much. She followed him to the park and walked past him as soon as he sat down. She walked out and around of the park paying close mind to his whereabouts and after circling she eventually snuk up on him again, this time staying well out of his view. She payed close attantion to who else seemed to express any sort of interest in Alex regardless of the motivation, anyone who as close as looked as him would be screened by her...
Back to top Go down
ShiroKiyoshi
Level 2
ShiroKiyoshi

The Fake Magician

Character
Neutral
Arcanist
Alive

Awards

Private#3PostSubject: Re: The Fake Magician Has A Fan!   The Fake Magician Has A Fan! EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 10:31 pm

POWER LEVEL: 37.5%
TIME: 10:30

Alexander looked around for a bit, simply people watching, for a while nothing really caught his eye until a streak of orange passed his peripheral. He looked around trying to figure out where it came from, but he settled down after a few quick glances.

"I could have sworn I saw someone." He muttered to himself as he sat up from the bench.

He whistled a tune as he moved on from the fountain and entered a giant building. On the front of it, glowing in giant green letters read "Maxi's!" a large business area comparable to a flea market except slightly nicer. It at least looked like the shops there had been established and had their own unique interior looks rather than a bunch of things laid out on tables and racks. Alex was looking around when he finally found a shop for the arcane arts. He liked exploring mysticism since he aimed to pretend that's what his abilities were based in.

The Fake Magician Has A Fan! Magics10

"Ah, maybe they have one of those big hats I've been looking for." Alexander said as he strolled in with a smile. 

He waved to the man at the counter. He was old looking and his eyes were two completely different colors, one glowed entirely green while the other had a red iris. His hair was thin, but it covered his head and streamed down his features like a black waterfall. Alexander's smile faded slowly as he looked at this man and continued on through the shop. After he felt the stare peel off his back Alex felt free to explore and began picking up books and other trinkets. One such trinket was a little ball, it didn't seem special, but it had some things written on it in a language Alexander couldn't understand.

While he examined this item a customer bumped into him and he dropped the ball and it immediately transformed into a staff. Alexander looked around before bending down and picking it up.

"That's awesome." He said before receiving a glare from the man at the counter as he slowly peered over at the boy.

Alex hid his face and set the large rod up against the shelving before making his way over to the hats. He picked them up and started trying them on one by one. Judging each as he tossed them back where they were.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#4PostSubject: Re: The Fake Magician Has A Fan!   The Fake Magician Has A Fan! EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 11:35 pm

Keya just got back from circling the park that to lower any suspicion when she figured out her protege was gone. Panic would have sweeped through her mind if she didnt have the patience she had. She picked a phone from her hip and dialed up the office that had been established. She spoke into it in a strange, foreign elven language of wich she was confident no one would understand. "Base! Check every security cam in the city! The mark is gone!*" Her voice was mostly calm and there wasnt a hint of panic in her voice. But she was spooked to say the last as intel has already given her reason to believe there are people after her. She also knew from intel that his abilities varied in strength and that he could be caught defenseless. She however did not know WHO it was that she needed to keep away from him and WHEN exactly it was that his power increased or decreased in strength.

While waiting for more intel on his whereabouts she ran out of the park while looking around to see if he was still nearby. After a few minutes she got the intel that he might be in some sort of warehouse called "maxi's" "Very well, send me a GPS destination and check their history and properties. We need to know everythingShe hurried to Maxi's to find her mark again. If she lost him now not only could it mean alot of trouble for her agency but it would stain her reputation as a spy for the wathcers and she could possibly get demoted. With the GPS on it took her mere seconds to get to Maxi's.

Arriving at the warehouse she quickly rushed in and looked around in a rush, not realizing that she was waving her orange tailed hair around like a flag. Eventually she recognized the clothing Alexander was wearing and rushed to the store but stayed outside of it. She leaned against the doorhole. She waited for him to come out while sometimes peeking in to make records on the people inside and the type of the store. For the rest she made it look as if she was waiting for someone she knew to come out of the store. When alexander would come out Keya would have a large newspaper in front of her head to make herself unrecognizable, after that she would follow him discreetly. There was only one risk however, when she came into the warehouse Alexander could have noticed her before she found him...
Back to top Go down
ShiroKiyoshi
Level 2
ShiroKiyoshi

The Fake Magician

Character
Neutral
Arcanist
Alive

Awards

Private#5PostSubject: Re: The Fake Magician Has A Fan!   The Fake Magician Has A Fan! EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 6:00 am

TIME: 11:30
POWER LEVEL: 45.8%

Alexander's watch buzzed as he neared the mark of the halfway point. He looked down at it with a smirk, this was the time of day when he could relax, he could deal with most threats at this point, but at the halfway point he was home free.

"Thirty minutes left." He muttered to himself as he slid his sleeve back down.

He set the hat on his head back down before walking to the front of the store where he ducked his head as he passed by the old man and stepped out into the open. It was like a flash, the slim streak of orange, but it was all he needed for his instincts to kick in. As his next foot planted he launched himself forward to create some distance and then started running for his apartment to collect his things. As he ran he reached into his back pocket and bit down on a granola bar.

"Damn, forgot to eat." He shouted as he booked it through crowds of people.

Meanwhile, he had not noticed that some others took up the chase before the orange haired woman. They were armed with rifles designed to counter him. The grenade launcher lobbed canisters of a non-fatal gas that would take him out if he inhaled it. However, Alexander was sure it'd be whoever that orange haired person is that he's seen twice now. As he turned the corner he bought himself enough time as he cleared the plaza long before anyone caught up with the use of his powers.

While the men looked around the plaza for Alexander he was home changing his clothes and chowing down on energy bars.

"I knew it had been too quiet! Damn it!" Alexander shouted as he searched his room frantically. 

After stuffing his bag chock full of snacks and grabbing his staff he jumped out the window and started to fly off, but as he stepped out one of the guys equipped with a missile launcher fired it at his home. He deflected the projectile, but it went into the crowd of people down below. He then coughed a little as the surprise made him choke on his food.

He raised his hand to signify the men closing in on his building to wait. They of course continued closer, but as they reached his building he forced them onto their knees and then tossed them like pebbles across water. Preparing himself for a battle, as any organization after him knew better than to send just two men, he shielded his body and just in time. An artillery shell collided with his shield sending him flying into the dirt. He got up and looked around to see another coming at him, but then was blinded by a smoke screen.

"Their data is getting way too good." Alexander said as he dispersed the smoke screen with a shockwave of green energy.

He then threw a ball of energy to collide with the oncoming missile before being blasted away again by another shell. Flying into a building he winced as he pulled himself out. They popped another smoke screen preventing his sight of the anti air craft gun. Rather than fighting it out with the men any longer he tried to take to the sky, but found himself trapped in a containment field as he took off. Angry he condensed his energy before releasing a super pulse to break free from his prison, knock everyone on their buttocks, and run away.

He took a breather in a small building. "Did it have to be the lab coats that found me? I was just having a good vacation. Pirates would have been a lot better."
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#6PostSubject: Re: The Fake Magician Has A Fan!   The Fake Magician Has A Fan! EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 7:23 am

She saw him leave the store and discreetly followed him. But it turned out things were going to get hot fast. She was paying close attention to his behaviour and when his gaze darted towards other men she looked into that direction too. "Unless the watchers is hiring idiot mercenaries now these have to be people im supposed to gather intel on" She muttered to herself before directing her gaze back to Alexander to find out he was running off into a corner, presumably to hide from the men chasing him. This is exactly why she always brought her pistol, but drawing a signature watchers agency suppressed 3 round burst pistol in public could get her into trouble. So she did not interfere and watched closely.

Keya had camera lenses in her eyes that would capture images of the men in front of her for future research. While distracted by this, she almost missed Alexander getting out of the warehouse. Luckily she spotted him right on time and gave chase. Equiped with a small GPS built into her watch she could avoid his detection by running through back alleyways. Only sometimes her silhouette was visible in the darkness of the streets. She followed him to his home and quickly headed into the building that was substituting for her office and quickly changed into her rogue armor. Dressed in her tight sitting blue bodysuit equiped with a plethora of gadgets she came out the back door of her 'office' just in time. 

Subtlety was definetly not the draw of these morons as the apparently broke out artillery and anti air setups. This was a moment for Keya's former career as a saboteur to come back to her. After releasing 2 bursts of 3 rounds into the people operating the cannons she activated a more primitive cloak to make only her silhouette visible and began sabotaging the heavy guns, preventing any future use without prior repair. She meanwhile saw the onslaught that was happening in the middle of a street and took as many pictures as she could. As usual the watchers agency was right about the power of this young man, no army or police force could stop a small crew of these if they harnessed such power. 

Of course, Keya saw him sneak into the building and put a mask on before going in, it was bad enough he could recognize her hair... With her burst pistol drawn she entered the building with her cloaking device off. It was dark enough and all that was visible was a black silhouette with an orange tint. Meanwhile she took advantage to contact the base. "Amelie reporting in... The watchers were right about the powers of this young man. I am currently tracking him to see if he is wounded. A change in apearance will be necesary because i think he recognized my hair... After the new physical disguise i will break contact and avoid detection again. But as usual, do i have permission to engage in disguise?" She whispered into a microphone on her headset awaiting a response before sneaking deeper into the building, looking around if she could find Alex.
Back to top Go down
ShiroKiyoshi
Level 2
ShiroKiyoshi

The Fake Magician

Character
Neutral
Arcanist
Alive

Awards

Private#7PostSubject: Re: The Fake Magician Has A Fan!   The Fake Magician Has A Fan! EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 2:27 am

POWER LEVEL: 47% IN USE

Years of hiding proved to aid Alexander in sneaking up on this woman. Though only a glance and he could completely render her useless. As she walked through the closed store, it's silent alarm ringing from Alexander busting in, Alex was keeping his distance hiding in the aisles as she walked, but with it only being them two in there he heard every peep out of her.

'Who is this woman? The watchers?' Alexander thought to himself, but he shook his head as he marched down the aisle. Her gun was no threat to him, firing it would only prove to show how screwed she was as he hoisted her into the air with his powers. "Who are you? A new player to the game I so reluctantly take a part in? You were talking to someone called the watchers, who are they?"

Alexander stood confident. He had no doubt in his mind he could handle one measly woman. One look over him and there would not be a scratch on him, but at his current state he could not quite take on the heavy artillery they brought in. However, he could hear shouts of frustration and banging of metal.

"I know for a fact that the group out there does not go by that name and I left them feeling more victorious than anything. So you must be the reason they're so upset. And whoever you are or work for, obviously you didn't get the memo about my powers. So, as of now you're no more than nuisance, but I don't need more enemies." Alexander's tone became more softer as he released the woman. She'd drop to the ground feeling a tingling sensation leave her body as Alexander rested on one the shelves. "You can reach for your gun, but I can either ignore it or send the bullets right back at you, or even get a little more creative. So, I've given you a chance to speak your piece, I don't do it often. Don't fuck it up."

Alexander then crossed his arms signifying he was ready to listen.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#8PostSubject: Re: The Fake Magician Has A Fan!   The Fake Magician Has A Fan! EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 4:15 am

Keya soon felt a shift in the air before she was lifted up. In response to this she drew her gun and made a dash forward to avoid being picked up and lifted, wether this would work or not was unclear. Regardless she had her pistol aimed at his head with 3 308's ready to pierce Alexander's skull. "That is none of your concern... Why me and my employers are is none of your bussines, all you need to know is that we mean you no harm. Quite the opposite in fact..." She loaded her gun and held it up again. "Rather the opposite in fact. Im very well informed about your abilities. As time passes your strength incre-" She was interupted by slamming on the door. She casted a gaze at Alexander and quickly evaluated if he could handle a bit more abuse and decided he could survive.

"Time is of the essence, Alexander Lancost... Meet me at the scrapyard downtown if you want to know more... I will be waiting there in my current attire. I will tell you what i am allowed to tell you." She said rather quickly before using a grappling hook to escape the scene. On her way out she would injure a small amount of soldiers to make Alexander's escape a little bit easier. That same day in the evening she would be waiting for Alexander on top of a scrapheap at the scrapyard, this seemed isolated enough to give him some information without either of them getting caught.

It seemed like the perfect place to have a chat, looking on her radar she got no movements yet wich at the very least ment the other organizations have not found out about their first little date. While usually she was quite good at being subtle she now made her presence rather clear by playign around on a cell phone of some sort while she waited.

((you can treat it like Keya got picked up after all despite the dash, she only leaves the scene after being put down anyway.))
Back to top Go down
ShiroKiyoshi
Level 2
ShiroKiyoshi

The Fake Magician

Character
Neutral
Arcanist
Alive

Awards

Private#9PostSubject: Re: The Fake Magician Has A Fan!   The Fake Magician Has A Fan! EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 4:47 am

POWER LEVEL: 47% IN USE

Alexander's brow twitched when she said it was none of his business and despite his warnings she had that gun ready. It was like she was asking to get hit, but he maintained his composure as she spoke. it seemed he had put her on the defensive as she tried to combat his insults, the act made him lower his guess on her age as she paused mid sentence during one of her retorts.

"Wait! What were you about to-" Before Alexander could finish she left off several shots wounding men coming into the building. "Damn it."

She continued to talk while Alexander dealt with the men, he did his best to multi task, skewering them with gas pipes, knives, and other items found in the shop. When he dealt with them and turned around the girl was gone and he shook his head before making himself scarce as well.

TIME: 11:23
POWER LEVEL: 91.7%

The Fake Magician Has A Fan! Junkya10

As time dragged on the mercenary forces of the lab coats were met with federal forces and they duked it out. Whoever was after Alexander was paying a hefty sum of money to catch him, at least that meant he had some time before they gathered enough resources to assault him again. The mercenary forces eventually gave up and left, but the federal forces continued their search for Alexander and with them a slip for exile. Alexander didn't rely on flashy displays of his abilities for the rest of that day, remaining under the radar by hiding out in an acquaintance's apartment.

Being used to an early schedule, evening for Alexander was around ten and so he set out an hour earlier than this woman and just when he was about to take off she showed up. Turning around as she towered above him on heap of metal he motioned for her to come down.

"You just gonna stand down up there? I'm sorta dodging the cops, again." Alexander crossed his arms. "Look, I'm only here because I want out of this mess, constantly fighting, being exiled from city to city. Eventually, they'll just send me packin' you know. You're the first to not try and screw me over so, whatever you got to say, it better be good, otherwise I'm busy."
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#10PostSubject: Re: The Fake Magician Has A Fan!   The Fake Magician Has A Fan! EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 5:03 pm

As soon as she saw him, she directed her view to him. "Let me first take a look at you." She said with a giddy giggle before shining a bright light on him to reveal his face for her database. "Hihihihi, quite the handsome one arent you...? Anyway, im sure you didnt come all the way down here for compliments... Im with a secret organization that somehow you have found out the name to. Though, i must urge you not to ask too much question about my organization. All i will tell you is that our organization seeks to prevent great amounts of power from ending up in the wrong hands." She jumped down from the scrapheap she was setting on and stood in fron of Alexander, now fuly revealing her apearance. Needless to say it was gorgeous. 

"We have hoarded countless artifacts that could cause problems on a continent wide scale with few exceptions. This organization that is chasing you, we have reason to believe they are searching to harness the abilities you have and create a new race of super soldiers for terrorist acts and hostile takeovers. Wich is why i have been sent down here to discreetly gather information on them and sabotage their operations." She pulled a few files out of her suit from around the chest and showed him a few mugshots and security camera pictures of some high ranking criminals and people that the watchers suspected were part of the labcoats.

"If you want a way out, we can make that happen if you do 2 things for us. Tell no one about anything you will see and tell us everything you know about these labcoats... We need all the intel we can get to begin sabotaging their operations faster." She gave him the file and let him browse through it. "These are people we suspect are connected to the organization that wants to weaponize your abilities. Do you recognize any of them?"
Back to top Go down
ShiroKiyoshi
Level 2
ShiroKiyoshi

The Fake Magician

Character
Neutral
Arcanist
Alive

Awards

Private#11PostSubject: Re: The Fake Magician Has A Fan!   The Fake Magician Has A Fan! EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 4:51 am

TIME: 11: 23 PM

"Lady, now is not the time for jokes." Alexander said as he dusted some dirt off his shoulder from her landing. But, he listened as she had some more meaningful things to say after her commentary on his appearance, however after mentioning it and getting to see her face for real, Alexander noticed how beautiful she was. His brow raised at this for the brief moment he zoned out until she said something about her organization and great powers: him. "So, you're no different than anyone else? You just wish to trap me for free then. Slap a collar on me and have me run around working for your people? Why should I trust anything you say?"

Alexander didn't let the question sink in as he turned his back to the girl and ran his hands down his face. "You don't understand what my life is like. You can't just show up here and expect me to believe all of this, but if I die I guess I die... The labcoats exact names and faces are unknown to me, I just assume a group is hired by them when they employ successful strategy and have high tech, and I mean "HIGH" tech. Guys will snipe me from miles away, my only saving grace is that they want me alive. My first encounter with these guys they had caught me, but I escaped. So, I've kept my end of the bargain, where's my way out?" Alex then turned and pointed a finger at the woman. His step was strong enough that there was a small wave of air that came from it.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#12PostSubject: Re: The Fake Magician Has A Fan!   The Fake Magician Has A Fan! EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 1:09 pm

She stood next to him seemingly trying to comfort alexander by showing a passive disposition within close proximity of him, but inreality she was estimating his size and physical strength for future reference. This would also make it easier for her to find him if she lost him later on. "Offering shelter is our last resort really and we only had to do it to keep the GSU themselves from getting access to god tier powers because sabotaging their operations would cause galaxy wide instability. The watchers agency will not attach collars to these refugees or have them join our ranks, if anything that would be bad for our organizations as all of our agents are gifted in stealth... We dont recruit random individuals..."

She circled around him, it looked alot like flirting but she was actually taking note of the equipment he currently carried. Every bit of intel she could have she had to take or she would be at a disadvantage. "Right now, the best and most beneficial route of option for you is to take down the lab coats by agressively sabotaging their operations. We can do kill missions on key targets later but disabling their labs and preventing them from expirementing will avert their attention from you to defending their labs wich opens up space for different agressive operations. But i will need your help with it..."
Back to top Go down
ShiroKiyoshi
Level 2
ShiroKiyoshi

The Fake Magician

Character
Neutral
Arcanist
Alive

Awards

Private#13PostSubject: Re: The Fake Magician Has A Fan!   The Fake Magician Has A Fan! EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 12:00 am

She would find that he only carried his staff and had a grey knapsack on his back. While he carried no weapons in it, just calorie loaded snacks, it would not be obvious with a mere glance. He knew not how to use anything other than his staff and that was normally in combination with his powers to throw new foes off. However, this agent was lucky and saw that he was capable without the weapon. While she circled him he loosely followed her with his eyes, still trying to make sense of everything.

"Sabotage the labcoats? Can I even do that?" The thought was scary for sure, but after mulling it over he definitely had the power if someone coordinated it for him. He turned to this girl who seemed infatuated with him and shoved her off of him. "I thought about it and you're right. With you and your organization's help, I can make that a reality. Now, about this place to stay? Where exactly are we going?"
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#14PostSubject: Re: The Fake Magician Has A Fan!   The Fake Magician Has A Fan! EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 6:13 pm

She smiled at him with some sarcastic hints. "Sabotage? With the power you wield im surprised they're still standing." She walked out and looked aruond before leading him out of the scrapyard to a smoking hot car. Possibly a ferarri or lamborghini that she opened and got into. Inside the car there were alot of board computers, no doubt connected to her agency but they werent showing anything significant. Just the logo and the name wich was 'the watchers'. As soon as Alex got into the car next to her and closed the door she began speaking again.

"This is the point of no return. What you see after this must be kept secret and cant be told to anyone, not even your parents or family may know. Now, i will bring you to my base where we can start scheming for a sabotage plan." She began driving the car to the 'office' across Alex's appartment and drove into the garage.
Back to top Go down
ShiroKiyoshi
Level 2
ShiroKiyoshi

The Fake Magician

Character
Neutral
Arcanist
Alive

Awards

Private#15PostSubject: Re: The Fake Magician Has A Fan!   The Fake Magician Has A Fan! EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 10:50 pm

"I'm not exactly the sneakiest person around and if I just tore a building asunder I'm sure someone with this much money would just pop right back up like a weed, but a really pissed weed with enough resources and man power to figure out how to kill me. Also, I have no intention on killing anyone." Alex said as he followed the girl and stopped as he stared at the nice looking car. He gave a whistle as he placed his hand on it. "Nice ride, but it's a bit outdated don't you think?" Alex said as he got into the vehicle. He placed his bag in the backseat and stared at all the buttons and screens, unsure of what they did.

The woman started the car and Alex looked around cautiously as the vehicle hummed. However, her voice brought his attention back on her and then down her shirt as he commented. "...Right." Alex then shook his head and looked at her with a worried expression. "No, wait. I need sleep."
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#16PostSubject: Re: The Fake Magician Has A Fan!   The Fake Magician Has A Fan! EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 11:30 pm

The car drove off. It may have looked very earth 2020 but it was obviously updated to be more modern. Regardless it was very modern and chique. "It's one of the best disposable vehicles the agency had for me. It can reach 575 per hour in a straight sprint... Certainly better than what my ex had..." Keya proved herself to be a good driver as they arrived in mere seconds. She pushed the car to high speeds, drifted and accelerated without actually causing damage. All while she was cheering at the sensation the high speed of the car gave when accelerating.

She drove it into the garage and it locked behind her. She walked ahead with a catwalk and led him to an elevator and pressed the button that took them to the 'agent's penthouse'. "If you're tired you can sleep in the waterbed in my agent's bedroom. I need to write up a few reports on what i've witnessed today. I'll sleep on the couch afterwards. If you need anything to eat we got food supplies from all around the galaxy that the agency sent me. Soooo you can throw those candy bars in the thrash compactor."
Back to top Go down
ShiroKiyoshi
Level 2
ShiroKiyoshi

The Fake Magician

Character
Neutral
Arcanist
Alive

Awards

Private#17PostSubject: Re: The Fake Magician Has A Fan!   The Fake Magician Has A Fan! EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 1:58 am

"You had a boyfriend?!" Alexander asked as he held on for dear life as he was thrashed about inside the car. "Can't imagine your work life was hard to live with! What was he like- Watch it!" Alexander said as she artfully drifted around a corner. "Nevermind, just focus on driving."

"Why did he sleep on a waterbed if I may ask?" Alexander questioned the usefulness of the bed. Such things were extremely impractical and uncomfortable from his experience (and normally tied to some crap inn). "You can have it though. I'll sleep on the couch it's a little more... firm." Alexander said as he stepped out of the car. He then waited for Keya to lead the way into the apartment.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#18PostSubject: Re: The Fake Magician Has A Fan!   The Fake Magician Has A Fan! EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 11:33 am

"I was actually refering to one of my girlfriends but you need to know im over 3000 years old so i've had quite a bit of lovers. It's the unfortunate drawback to being ageless. But yeah, my last girlfriend i broke up with had a boring earth 1997 toyota prius. She was such a hipster..." Once they arrived she sat herself down behind a terminal. She didnt bother to change yet, she needed to write a report down while her memory was fresh. "Hmmm...? No, we're alone here, in the penthouse at least. If you want someone else to talk to you can go to the 8th to 12th floor. There's some watcher interns and workers there. Im a bit busy for now but i'll be done in about 20 minutes. I just need to finish this report."

She continued typing out reports leaving Alexander to explore the luxurious penthouse and the building itself. Around twenty - thirty minutes later Keya had changed her clothes into something more casual consisting of tight leather pants, boots and a white t-shirt. "So i sent the report, tomorow we'll have time to rest up while the agency devices an attack plan. Now we just need to wait."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private#19PostSubject: Re: The Fake Magician Has A Fan!   The Fake Magician Has A Fan! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fake Magician Has A Fan!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1