Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Between grief induced bouts of idiocy..................

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daniel Becker
Level 6
Daniel Becker

The Depressed Cyborg

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Between grief induced bouts of idiocy.................. Empty
Public#1PostSubject: Between grief induced bouts of idiocy..................   Between grief induced bouts of idiocy.................. EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 9:06 pm

[Transmission Detected]
[Source: Uknown]
[Point of Origin: Somewhere in Teslos system]
[Transcribing comenced.............. Transcribing Finished.............]

Space....................the final frontier .......................... AH FUCK IT ALL TO HELL IN A HANDBASCKET.................

(Long Silence)

Aghh GOD .... damn it so I am stuck here........... all alone ............ in a wreck of a ship, that is also filled with alcohol that I cannot even consume........... I sometimes wonder how I got to this point in my life I mean what I had done to warrant such treatmeant by Universe..... I mean I know I wasn't the best person around but still I didn't go killing people just for fun or anything  egh I w-wasn't Hitler so WHY........ WHY DID THIS HAPPENED TO ME?! ........................

(Long Silence)

Wait.......... this thing.......... I ....I ........... YES YES I STILL HAVE IT HAHAHAHAH FUCK YOU GOD YOU CANNOT KEEP ME DOWN I A BETTER MECHANIC AND ENGEE............ Wait why is it Flickering ........... (Sound of Explosion) SHIT  ok I need to keep this brief it seems, if anyone wants some good old fashioned mechanic and overall a Techbical Wizard then come visit orbit of Teslos and if you don't want a mechanic then ok....... I won't balme you.......... I am pretty insufferable and ehhhh ............. Basicly if you want to leave me for dead...ehm ehhhhhh anyone that miight read, I am not blaming you So ehm I also have lots of good Boo- (Sound of a Loud Explosion)

[The end of the Transcription]
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards
Between grief induced bouts of idiocy.................. LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month
Between grief induced bouts of idiocy.................. TJPZQB0 Donator

Public#2PostSubject: Re: Between grief induced bouts of idiocy..................   Between grief induced bouts of idiocy.................. EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 6:04 pm

Kat was settled to take her ships for another raid when she came across an audio transmission from someone she once hired but suddenly decided to dissapear. She picked up the communicator. "Daniel, im in the area and ill pick you up if you want. Look up for a giant winged immortal ship thing. My fleet got a bit bigger while you were gone..." Not much after a large ship entered the orbit and flew over the scene, looking for the source of the transmission.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Becker
Level 6
Daniel Becker

The Depressed Cyborg

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#3PostSubject: Re: Between grief induced bouts of idiocy..................   Between grief induced bouts of idiocy.................. EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 6:47 pm

Well when she jumped into the system there was no response, probably because transmision ended in explsion which meant that machine the was responsible for sending it got up in flames which isn't good for communication. She quickly found the source of it, thankfuly ship didn't moved much from the last known point of origin but what she dhad found wasn't exactly nice, the ship which once was known by it's proud tittle of "Mighty Space Bar" is now a wreck with enginges destroyed, numerous scratches,burn marks and even some holes in the hull, truly it was a sad sight.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards
Between grief induced bouts of idiocy.................. LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month

Public#4PostSubject: Re: Between grief induced bouts of idiocy..................   Between grief induced bouts of idiocy.................. EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 1:12 pm

The mosquito hunter tracked the signal of Daniel's ship and eventually ended up at the wreckage of the 'mighty' space bar, or whatever was left of it. Kat didnt feel like having troops go out and enter the ship in deep space so she just positioned the massive ship nearby and had the space bar enter the mosquito hunter. Once inside the mosquito hunter, the space bar was opened and Kat along with two armored bodyguards entered the ship. "Daniel, you still here?"
Back to top Go down
Daniel Becker
Level 6
Daniel Becker

The Depressed Cyborg

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#5PostSubject: Re: Between grief induced bouts of idiocy..................   Between grief induced bouts of idiocy.................. EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 6:13 pm

The Inside of the ship was completly shrouded both in egyptain darkness and unerving silence, dust flakes where floating around and air was incredibly stale. There was numerous things lying on the ground some of those were bottles of alcohol, papers and other garbage. As it should be fairly obvious Kat got no response and she was left with few choices, two most obvious were to leave the ship and eject it back into space or go deeper into it's bowels
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Public#6PostSubject: Re: Between grief induced bouts of idiocy..................   Between grief induced bouts of idiocy.................. EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 6:25 pm

Kat let out an audible groan and ventured deeper into the ship, her bodyguards using the flashlights on their guns to aid their queen. She looked around the ship with no interest, wondering why it was such a mess. She eventually made it into the cockpit and was about to turn back and check the other rooms in the ship. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Public#7PostSubject: Re: Between grief induced bouts of idiocy..................   Between grief induced bouts of idiocy.................. Empty

Back to top Go down

Between grief induced bouts of idiocy..................

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Convergence RP Archive :: Roleplay Archives :: Roleplay Archives-