Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Thomas Victus
Level 7
Lord Thomas Victus

Lord "I fucking hate those bloody leftists SJW Millenials who can get their bloody dental on a private level but they fucking pester me instead"

Character
The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege Empty
Public#1PostSubject: Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege   Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 10:59 am

Lord Thomas Victus, this name once would make people either sing the songs of a glorious empire or pray for their lives, once this name was known to everyone and their mother,sister and unborn child and now? NOW? It is uknown for he was striped of everything he had worked so hard to achive, not during some grand downfall, nor by the hands os some great and  incoprihensible invader NO, it was all done in but a momment when this event, this Convergence happened.

- No matter I shall retake what I had lost

In this very momment Lord Victus is sitting on his throne located on his private Destroyer "The Royal steed of Capitalism", which is on it's course towards one of the Largest cesspools of crime and Anarchy in entire Milky way, Omega.
"A perfect place to conquer, for no one realy will miss any Criminals that will die there, and it is famous or rather infamous enough that if something realy drastic happens there then most people in Civilzied parts of glaxy will know"
He thought as he watched the crew of his shipfidle away at their positions calibarating, ploting and so much more

- Lord Victus?

One of them turned towards their ruler

- Yes?

- We have visual contact with our destiantion sir

- Good maintain the course nad speed up, soon we shall dock there and show them our might

As soon as he ended his sentence, the underlings of Ex-Emperor of a Galactic Empire, went to work furthering their master's plan

"Soon name Lord Victus shall be known to everyone once again"
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards
Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month
Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege TJPZQB0 Donator

Public#2PostSubject: Re: Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege   Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 12:49 pm

Kat was already raiding omega because again they had slaves wich Kat would steal and set free. However, unlike the immortals a few years ago Kat couldnt give a damn about her public relations because she was a pirate already and also unlike the immortals, she went all out on the black with the main reason that it wasnt hers. A mosquito hunter was already laying waste to the station when Thomas arrived wich most likely was to his dismay. Prisoners we're already in the ship and all the valuables were being transported there when Thomas arrived. Equiped with the powerfull reclaimed technology of the immortals, these pirates were no simple buccaneers but rather a force to be reckoned with.

Inside omega the pirate queen herself, Kaptain Kat was leading the raid upon the station. "Gamma squad. It's time for phase 5 of the raid. Blowing it to shit, let's have debris fly into the former planets of the reich, you hear me?" "Loud and clear, cap'n" Under the sniper support of Kat and her annoying ass ricochet shots Gamma squad wich was equiped with reclaimed bacteria armor carried a bag of bombs to the central airconditioning and power supply chambers, finishing up with the immortals did not for PR reasons.
Back to top Go down
Lord Thomas Victus
Level 7
Lord Thomas Victus

Lord "I fucking hate those bloody leftists SJW Millenials who can get their bloody dental on a private level but they fucking pester me instead"

Character
The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Public#3PostSubject: Re: Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege   Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 2:01 pm

- Sir?
- Yes ?
- The station is under-
- Attack I know
- What we gonna do now? my Lord?
- Open a comm channel and send out a "invitation" to a "polite" discussion but before that
Then pushed a button on one of the arm rests of his throne
- To all qualified crew memebers you are needed on your battlestations immiedietly we are entering a hot zone also highest ranking soldiers of the Security Detachment are ordered to come to the main deck.
Then he took his finger out of the button.
- You can now send the "Invitaion"
- On what freaquency?
- All of them
- YES SIR
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards
Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month
Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege TJPZQB0 Donator

Public#4PostSubject: Re: Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege   Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 3:16 pm

Kat was covering the heavily armored pirates wearing the reclaimed bacteria armor that carried the bombs to their destination. Under Kat's skilled sniper fire the enemies didnt stand much of a chance and alot of the outnumbered omega guards were already picking out escape pods to avoid dying. While plowing through the remaining ressistance Kat got a call from an oddly titled caller named "Lord Thomas Victus (Lord "I fucking hate those bloody leftists SJW Millenials who can get their bloody dental on a private level but they fucking pester me instead" Thomas Victus" And decided to answer it, despite the situation. Realistically though instead of focusing with her rifle she now casually strolled through the station shooting anyone hostile that got in her line of sight.

"I think you got the wrong number, im busy conducting a raid on a station of scum even by my standards."
Back to top Go down
Lord Thomas Victus
Level 7
Lord Thomas Victus

Character
The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Public#5PostSubject: Re: Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege   Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 3:29 pm

- I noticed and, if I can, and I can, I would ask you stop this bloodshed and sensless destruction I know of the reputation that this station has But I had plans to reform it, to make it a liveable place of course under my rule and you are doing what you are doing right now which I presume is looting and killing everything that gets in front of you
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Public#6PostSubject: Re: Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege   Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 4:02 pm

She grunted upon hearing him and made a cartoony gesture of dropping her arms to straighten up and hold the phone in front of her face. "Sure you can! If you can defeat my fleet wich consists of 75 reclaimed tank like space ships created specifically to board hostile ships! Come on... I got the high ground here, im blowing this station to shreds unless you want to make a deal."
Back to top Go down
Lord Thomas Victus
Level 7
Lord Thomas Victus

Character
The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Public#7PostSubject: Re: Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege   Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 4:19 pm

- Well that would be beneficial to both of us since I can Kill you with relativly little effort on my part, and I am completly serious Ms. Pirate , so let's get straight to buisness what is your offer ?
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Public#8PostSubject: Re: Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege   Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 4:39 pm

Kat was at a loss for words. She had always gotten the compliment that she was bold but was this courage or stupidity? She couldnt quite tell and wasnt going to stain much more words by going into debate. "I dont blow this station to shreds, i dont obliterate your tiny ship, i will lend you a favor every once in a while and you will send me a whole lot of money. Go to a terminal to get some face time." She ordered a small computer and a table and dialed up the nearby ship that wasnt part of her group.
Back to top Go down
Lord Thomas Victus
Level 7
Lord Thomas Victus

Character
The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Public#9PostSubject: Re: Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege   Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 4:48 pm

Thomas gestured to one of hiw people to put screen in front of his throne, to which his crew complied, after that they had turned screen on and adjusted it to the transmision freaquency
- Hello the Ms. Pirate it Is I Lord Thomas Victus the one that planned on qounqering Omega to make a better place, but back to buisness how much money do you want?
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Public#10PostSubject: Re: Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege   Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 5:51 pm

When the screen switched on and her face came up on screen. She looked more like a young elven maiden than a pirate queen even if she had an irritated expression on her face. "Yes yes... You're speaking to the pirate queen and i have to conduct a few more raids today so keep this short. I will sell you this platform for 15 million and i will recall my demolition squad and leave it to you as well as leaving you a means to contact me. Take it or leave it."
Back to top Go down
Lord Thomas Victus
Level 7
Lord Thomas Victus

Character
The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Public#11PostSubject: Re: Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege   Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 12:40 pm

- Hmmm I can agree to leaving you means to contact me but this price tsk tsk tsk drop it a little and I won't send us both to hell screaming wailing if you catch my drift, and do not take my threats lightly, people who tried doing that .......... well let's just say that not much of them is left anymore. not. even. an. atom. Besides I have better form of payment than your feeble credits I have something which value isn't based on trust, and it cannot be endlesly printed like those credits
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Public#12PostSubject: Re: Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege   Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:52 pm

It was quite funny to see her face go from serious to a face that was quite obviously judging wether thomas was just stupid or very bold. She had a confused smile on her face trying to process the threats and being unsure what to say. "So wait, you will have your uhm, let me check the radar.... roughly 375 meter ship crash into omega wich will probaply cause more damage to your ship than to omega, wich might i add will end with my pirates entering? Because im offering to sell you omega for 15 million wich is most likely only a fraction compared to the money that went into creating it? I think being rich and shit has affected your thinking because damaging a part of omega is actually helping my intentions seeing how im trying to blow it up. Besides, i really do want the publicity of my crew destroying an entire space station..."
Back to top Go down
Lord Thomas Victus
Level 7
Lord Thomas Victus

Character
The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Public#13PostSubject: Re: Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege   Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 3:14 pm

- Well then but did you considered what your radar is not telling you hmm? If I try raming this ship into Omega I do not expect to survive on principle that Generator powering this ship isn't what would you call "Standard issue" you see, if it is destroyed then heh well let's just say that not even the light itself will be able to flee from what will Omega become, or rather what will be created in aftermath of this ships destruction
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Public#14PostSubject: Re: Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege   Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 3:38 pm

"So you're going to kill yourself and your crew if i wont sell omegae? Well guess what, go ahead and ram it. I'll have plenty of time to get back to my ship and finalize the destruction when your ship has broken down omega. Im quite litterally a few steps away from my ship so by the time you can activate your death march ill be far enough from omega to avoid any damage. I already told you im not bartering, 15 million for the giant space station and a favor of my fleet. Take it or leave it."
Back to top Go down
Lord Thomas Victus
Level 7
Lord Thomas Victus

Character
The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Public#15PostSubject: Re: Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege   Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 4:26 pm

- Not realy, you see whem my generator will explode it will create a Black Hole, don't you that Black Holes are black because their gravititional pull is so strong that not even light can escape it? I thought that it was common knowledge
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Public#16PostSubject: Re: Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege   Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 5:01 pm

She stayed quiet for a while until a heavily armored gauntlet tapped her on her shoulder and she looked at whoever tapped her with a half smile. "Bombs have been set, captain. We are waiting for you to enter the ship." "Thanks, Jonesy" She tells the soldier before shutting the computer down and directing the communications through speech only. "Well, that was a fun little chat. But im sorry to say that during this negotiation i have had the bombs set. Sorry, mister victus but this is pirate bussines... Did i cheat? Of course, but im a pirate!" She wandered into her ship with a bit of pep in her step and set full sail away. 

3 seconds later there were multiple explosions from deep within omega, far too deep to reach in 15 minutes let alone several seconds. Debris were flying everywhere, flying right past the steed of capitalism almost hitting it after omega exploded into shreds... "Boys! we finished what the immortals did not because of public relations! Now, off to pirates cove to load off our loot. We showed that rich pansy pirates arent to be bartered with as well!"

((After admin discussion. It was decided that Omega could not be blown up after all. Regardless of that the raid would be completed i believe.))

Last edited by RescueRanger on Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Thomas Victus
Level 7
Lord Thomas Victus

Character
The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Public#17PostSubject: Re: Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege   Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 5:29 pm

- Well that could have gone better, well let's get out of here

- Yes sir, where we should jump?

- We will need some refuling and we need to find some job so GSU seems to be the best bet so set the course I .in the meantime, gonna be reliving some stress at swimming pool

- Yes sir

And so Lord Victus left main deck and proceeded to go to his ships swimming pool, on the way there he muttered to himself

- Never trust a pirate, never

While he was off his crew preapared everything and The Royal Steed jumped towards Union sector
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Public#18PostSubject: Re: Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege   Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 5:33 pm

END THREAD
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Public#19PostSubject: Re: Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege   Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 1:28 pm

@RescueRanger

Please change it that Omega was not destroyed/get permission from the creator to destroy it.

In regards to the site rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Public#20PostSubject: Re: Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege   Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Emperors, Crime Lords and effective ways of sending a messege

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1