Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Hi Everybody!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adrian Ledoux
Newcomer
Adrian Ledoux

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Hi Everybody! Empty
Hi Everybody! Empty#1PostSubject: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 2:17 am

Well, I'm very new to this whole rp thing but have had an interested in getting started for a little while now. Will post a character soon but I have a few questions.

I've seen a lot of references to major factions and governments around but not a place to read about them specifically, where would I find this sort of info? 

Does equipment that would be considered unusual but exists in the modern day need to be posted to the equipment codex? (for example a ballistic knife or infrared goggles)

How does the main story vs side story thing work exactly? Do you need approval to join main stories or something?

Sorry if these questions seem a little obvious to you guys.
Thanks for the help in advance, I'm excited to join and hope to have fun with all of you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t1773-adrian-ledoux
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Hi Everybody! C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
Hi Everybody! DQtpig0 Archaeologist

Hi Everybody! Empty
Hi Everybody! Empty#2PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 3:06 am

Hi there! Welcome to Convergence!

Well we are sort of reworking factions so I don't think you'll be finding any info on them for awhile. And I don't think that would need to be posted to equipment. Main story is the season storyline which is the main story line of the site, side stories are either branched off of the main story or unrelated to the main story. People generally use side stories to interact with others for the first time and stuff and maybe build up their experience. You don't need approval but you can't just jump in randomly if your character wouldn't fit into the current situation. If your character fits then you are welcome to join, and you must obey the posting order.

Hope that answers all your questions! Hope to rp with you soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t8-kitty-youngblood
Selvaria
Level 1
Selvaria

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Hi Everybody! Empty
Hi Everybody! Empty#3PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 3:12 am

Hello and welcome
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Hi Everybody! DQtpig0 Archaeologist
Hi Everybody! K2DLTa9 Scholar

Hi Everybody! Empty
Hi Everybody! Empty#4PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 9:16 am

Welcome! I recommend joining our Discord chat if you haven't already. There's always people willing to help and talk there Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t6-dan-almis
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards
Hi Everybody! LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month

Hi Everybody! Empty
Hi Everybody! Empty#5PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 10:31 am

Hi
Back to top Go down
Ven Almis
Level 8
Ven Almis

The Immortal Dragon

Founder
Neutral
Mercenary
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Hi Everybody! K2DLTa9 Scholar

Hi Everybody! Empty
Hi Everybody! Empty#6PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 9:43 pm

Hey there! Unfortunately as Kitty said, factions are currently being reworked. If you're looking for a few open RP threads to join, the bounty board offers weekly contracts as well as custom submissions that can be a good starting point for working with other members! If that's not your thing you can always post an open side story or two and see who joins in! Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi Everybody! Empty
Hi Everybody! Empty#7PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Everybody!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Convergence RP Archive :: Misc. Archive :: Misc. Archives :: Newcomer's Area-