Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) DQtpig0 Archaeologist
Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) K2DLTa9 Scholar

Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) Empty
Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) Empty#1PostSubject: Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II)   Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 9:08 am

Black Christmas
Mythic
3+ Participants
The Darkness has launched it's attack on Chorus II. At it's helm Dan seeks to plague the world with the destruction the dark being Zalgo brings. He must be stopped for the planet to stand a chance at survival.
Rewards: 300XP

Happiness and festive cheer filled the streets of Chorus II's capital city, with families moving between shops in a last ditch attempt to secure all their presents. Decorations dotted nearly every building and music of various kinds came from each shop in turn. It seemed nothing could break the spirit of celebration. After all Christmas was approaching...

...Yet so was something else.

Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) GiHQnBp

Night had drawn in although the streets were still busy as ever. The lights from the decorations in fact drew out even bigger crowds. At first not even the thunder bothered anyone. Not until the flashes of lightning revealed their doom. In the darkness of the sky a gigantic figure loomed over them bearing wings and masses of tendrils. Any who gazed upon it felt it's maddening embrace, whilst slowly the whispers of insanity crept throughout the city.

At it's epicenter there was Dan. Floating above the city with Zalgo behind, he slowly descended into the city center where the crowds were thickest. There he prepared his spell, dark energy from both this material plane and others gathering around his hands.

The horror was being broadcast across UNSC territory, whilst atop of that the magical energy focused on the planet sent reverberations throughout the galaxy. Everyone knew.

T̜̻͜o҉͔͈̮̯͚̲ ̼͎̤͝ͅi̮̙̯͚͉̹͝ͅṇ͓̪̲v͝o̭̝̜̮̕k̙͘e̯ t̮̦̲̱̲̣̙͜h͏̘̟̝e͖̜ ͙͓̕h̹̻̯̩̼̻̠i҉̮v̻̼̱e̱͖̹͍̩-͉̀m̗i̫̼͜ͅnd̲̘̹̼̳͝ ̱̮r͇̭̝̗͘e̴̙̘̜͓̭p͇̦r͏e̮̘̲͍͎ͅs̸̥̟͈̫͙̙̹e̪͖̼̙͠n̙tì͖̳̻͙n͇̻̭͉͝g̴̯ ͍͉̘̦͕͔c̙̜̦͕͕̲h҉̗͈a̞̥o͙͇̜̕s.͏̥̳
̲̹̹̺̰̻͢I̲̥͕ͅn̟̟̭̗͟v̘̲̲̘̻̺o̼̜̪̖̜̦̱͟k͉͔͕i͚̤͟n̛͍g t̨h̨͎͉e͉͓͜ ҉̳̺f̦̗̱ę͉̞̞̫e̮̼͇͇̳̗li̭͕͇͕͖̝̝n̸̫̞̻̭̟̹̖g̷ ̖̦o̟f̨̻ ͖͙͇c̖̱̮̣͢ͅh̦̹̣a̧̼̱o҉͈̹̭̙s͝.̱̹̝̜
̸̟̤͖̗̱̰W̨̹͕̪̗̝͍ͅị̢͚t͉̜h ̝͈̼̞͓o̹̖u̯̺̤͝t̻̱̤̺͕̤ ͈̯ò͎͙͈͓̝̙r̮̭̦͇d҉̭͙̙͉͇̞ͅe̺͉̳̤r̠̯̲̖̙͉ͅ.̢̜̻̦̖
͙͓̗T͈͉ḫ̡e̛ ҉̯͍N͏̳ȩ̗̹ẕ̬͖̜p̥̙e̶r͏̼̳̞̠̦d̳̖̜̣̰̫̠i̩̘̝̠̺͔̮a̤̜̗̭̕n̮̠̖̮ ̼h͖͖͕i̢v̬͓̤̯̲̟̦e̫͙-̲̱͚̺̫͚͖͡m͕͔̦ì̭n̰̼̣̮̰͕d ̙͙̹̫͇̘o̦̩͓͓̯̩̪fͅ ̗̥̬̲͙c̭h̵̟͉ao҉̮̜͚̗s̸͇͕̯̠.̶̞ ͇̩͔Ẓ̛al̢͉̪͖g͉̼̬̙̠͇o̯.͖͍̖
̙̦͚̱͕H͡e̡ w̭͍̦̻̭͔̕h̛̝͓̹̖̖̯̼o̸͉̫͓̦̦̱̬ ̮̲̜̲̩W̤̦̪a̸̞̦i̷̜̪̯͓t͖͠s̻̜͓ ̼͈̭̮̺ͅB̬͙͎̜̦͉͙è̫̼̻h̞͚̘̙ͅi̼̲ͅn̼̻d͚̦̙̜̮̭̫ ͙̬̖̼͍̻͇T͇͕̹̩h҉͎̯͕ͅé͍͖̞̰ ̮̣̜͓̪͔̤W͓̮͉͚̤̬͟a̻͉l͈̖̥̥̩l̳̹̮.̖̥̹̱̗̘
̬̫͎̣͈̠̭ZͅA͏̭̣̥̬͇̙͕L̙̯̖̰͇̦̬G͚̼̳̙͕̤̱O̺!̼̩̱̭

Objective 1: Confront Dan in the City Center
Objective 2: Hold off the impending onslaught of dark creatures

Last edited by Dan Almis on Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t6-dan-almis
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) Empty#2PostSubject: Re: Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II)   Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 10:42 am

Meanwhile back on Earth Kitty was fuming, and Corsetta was cackling.  In a haste she had grabbed Lana by the throat and Jaya by the hand,  teleporting them back to the house and into the living room where a healthy Diana stood sucking on a bloodbag. 

"Kitty?!?" "Yes yes I know hi I'm alive,  now take my hand. " "You're using-" Kitty stomped her foot on the ground in impatience.  "Yes I know I'm using magic! Now so help me Diana if you do not take my fucking hand ill-" "Fine!  Shit!  Chill out sis. " Diana grabbed Kitty's hand and she whisked them off to where she felt the strong magic prescence. But right before she could there was a shout and Kitty felt another hand on her arm. Although due to Kitty's sub-par teleportation spell and Avalon deciding to jump along for the ride.  All five of them literally landed at Dan's feet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t8-kitty-youngblood
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) Empty#3PostSubject: Re: Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II)   Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 12:20 pm

"So, you've come to face your doom early?" Dan smirked manically, his black pupils fixating on the group before him. Energy still swirled around the center but no longer from Dan's hands. Instead he summoned his scythe with a tight grip, spinning it down casually.

"Which of you wants to die first?" His voice seemed to echo from the darkness around. It was clear there was not only Dan speaking. Another voice seemed to support him, even darker and deeper than his.

With his spare hand Dan let out a burst of shadow energy at the ground, creating a small circle of darkness for a moment. From it came a familiar figure torn apart by death and corruption.
"Ar̞̩͜is͢ȩ,̟͎̥̭̻ ̟b̴r̬̣͈͝o͖͜t̸̩̥̺ḥ̭͉̙͉̬e̮̤̭͠r̬͉̹͎͈̠!̴͖̺ ͙̪͎͜Sé͕̗͎̹͓r͓̝̭͟v̭͍e̴͍̱ ͘Z̶̩͇̗̝a̷̠͚l̶͈͈̺͙g̱͎̺̰̝o̹͈̯̫ͅ ̫͕a̳͈̞͓s̤ ̠͉͓͉̩̣̳I̤͕̗̣ ̸̮̬̯̫̗d͙̱͖o̪̖̩̩̣!"

The corrupted body of Eli rose from the ground, standing ready to take on any who challenged him.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) Empty#4PostSubject: Re: Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II)   Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 12:37 pm

Kitty stood up and brushed herself off,  flashing Dan a grin in return that was until Diana smacked the back of her head. "Why did you have to fall for a psychotic demon with an equally psychotic brother??  Why couldn't it be an angel with like a pet squirell or something?!? " "Diana this is not the time! " "Quit telling me what to do! " "I should have left you back at home! " "Maybe you should have! " "You two done? " The bickering sisters turned to look at Avalon.  "Who the fuck is that? " "That's Tempy's hellhound girlfriend Avalon. " "Girlfriend?!? " Avalon shook her head and cracked her neck,  the pendant on her neck beginning to glow. 

Avalon got down on all fours and started running and Eli, slowly transitioning into a rhino sized flaming black hound as she headed straight for him.  This knocked Kitty out of her argument with her sister,  looking at Dan with annoyance and one red eye.  The negative magic  and energy around here was stirring Corsetta and giving her the strength to fight against Kitty more effectively.  She needed to finish this quickly.  

Kitty threw Diana her swords,  and Diana tossed her their fathers blade.  "Stop taking my stuff! " "Stop leaving it everywhere then! " "You're insufferable! " "And you're a brat! " Kitty snarled at her sister then twirled her blade in her hand,  motioning for Diana to wait for a sign from her before she struck.  She headed straight towards Dan,  fire spreading across her skin and the blade in her hand,  illuminating the name engraved into it.
Back to top Go down
Jaya Veilsong
Level 21
Jaya Veilsong

Queen of Phoenixspire

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Cleric
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) Empty#5PostSubject: Re: Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II)   Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 1:19 pm

Jaya looked around at the forming darkness, drawing on all the willpower she had to not give into her fear. What she saw here was just like her nightmares she'd had ever since being tortured by Lana. The darkness and destruction thriving in an innocent place. It sickened her.

However she managed to steel herself, unsheathing Blightslayer with a glint of light in her eye. Beside her family she stood ready. Even when Eli was summoned before her she didn't falter, instead moving forward with Kitty to combine their attacks.

She aimed to strike just a moment after Kitty would but from a different angle, dividing Dan's attention.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) Empty#6PostSubject: Re: Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II)   Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 1:22 pm

Dan rolled his eyes at the bickering of sisters, using the time they took to prepare himself for a fight. Gathering shadow energy within himself he waited for the first strikes to come in. Eventually they did from Kitty and Jaya. At first it seemed like he wouldn't even move, but as soon as Kitty's blade came near his form would disappear. 

He then reappeared behind her in a shadowy mist, aiming his scythe's blade straight across her back. Within a second he was gone again, this time locating to catch Jaya by surprise. From this position he smacked the staff part of his scythe into her stomach, moving again to try bring his blade into Diana's shoulder.

Meanwhile Eli would leap forward to meet his opponent, his hands swinging outwards to unleash two discs of unholy energy at her.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) Empty#7PostSubject: Re: Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II)   Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 1:34 pm

Kitty let out a hiss as the blade dragged down her back but she wouldn't be dettered so easily. "Let me out!  I can make it even! ". Corsetta hissed in Kitty's mind,  but the vampire simply ignored her as a few strand of her hair darkened.  "Diana!  Ice! " Diana had wisely morphed her form into water when Dan's blade sliced through her shoulder,  and she moved away quickly and nodded at Kitty.  

Diana placed her hands on the ground,  a sheet of ice spreading across it that went under Dan's feet as we'll,  then Kitty pressed her palms against the ice and sent out fire.  Diana manipulated the melted water to keep it at about an inch so it wouldn't just spread out on the ground,  carefully making sure Dan was the only one it touched.  

Kitty then raised her palms into the air,  shouting the lightning spell she had used on Lana before.  She directed it straight towards the water,  intending for it to be electrified and shock Dan. 

Avalon quickly leaped toward her target aswell,  letting loose a hose of dark hellfire from her mouth to destroy the discs and harm Eli.
Back to top Go down
Jaya Veilsong
Level 21
Jaya Veilsong

Queen of Phoenixspire

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Cleric
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) Empty#8PostSubject: Re: Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II)   Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 3:35 pm

Before Jaya even reached Dan he'd gone, instead appearing behind Kitty in a flash to cut her back. For a moment Jaya hesitated and pulled back, only to find Dan now infront of her with his scythe coming in for her stomach. Quickly she batted it aside with her sword, spinning around to strike from another angle. However by that time he'd move on to Diana who was able to avoid being sliced.

Jaya didn't linger around, moving around to change up her position. She watched carefully as Kitty and Diana worked together on trying to electrocute Dan, looking out for an opportunity to attack.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) Empty#9PostSubject: Re: Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II)   Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 3:45 pm

"A galaxy without order. Only chaos. Zalgo. Zalgo. Zalgo." 
The whispers swarmed Dan's thoughts and twisted them against his family. Not even Death which resided within him could break through and communicate. Zalgo was too powerful for any material entity to overcome. There was no use fighting. All would fall.

Electricity jolted up from the water and through Dan's body, sending pain throughout him for a moment. Instinctively he dissipated into black mist to escape, returning safely away from the water upon the rubble of a nearby building. He scowled at the others with intense hatred, swinging his scythe again to launch a shadowy projectile at each person.

On their journey the projectiles grew and morphed into a humanoid shape before they finally took on the form of Dan when they reached their targets. These mirror forms of himself fought independently against Kitty, Diana, and Jaya. Their scythes swung with deadly speed, aiming to overpower their opponents with agility and refined movement.

Meanwhile Eli took the brunt of a flaming hose, raising his arms to shield himself as best he could. Enraged by the pain he leaped forward, his demon claws scraping and tearing at anything they could find on the hellhound.

"S-" 
Another voice slipped through Dan's mind. Another whisper.
Were their more voices? No. This one was calmer. Yet it was still not of this universe.
"So-"
A woman?

The darkness screamed and battered it's way around Dan's mind, ravaging at any intrusion of their control. 

"Son"
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) Empty#10PostSubject: Re: Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II)   Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 4:26 pm

Kitty winced at that look of hatred,  she didn't like seeing that look on his face,  especially when it was partially directed at her. The shadow Dan caught her off guard, landing a deep slice on her shoulder that made her lock her jaw.  "Let me out you foolish bitch!  With my form we could do away with this shadow in a mere minute! ". Kitty let out a curse,  clenching her eyes shut as Corsetta continued to fight for control.  Kitty's attention was divided, she went on defence instead of the offensive,  moving each time to block each strike by the skin of her teeth.  "When this is over Bonesy I'm going to kill you myself. " She snarled under her breath. Using the hand that wasn't holding her sword she let loose a hose of fire from her palm towards the shadow. 

Diana had reacted quickly, the look of hatred hadn't nerved her in the slightest.  Diana had put her swords into their staff form,  using it to match and block the scythes strikes. Although the force of each hit had her digging the heels of her boots in the ground. Diana fumbled once and she felt the blade slice into her side,  knocking her off balance.  The girl used this to her advantage through,  gathering the water left over from the electricution and sending it flying straight at the shadow before it formed into ice shards. 

Eli's claws raked across Avalon's back,  drawing blood along with the beasts anger.  Avalon threw her massive head back,  letting out a howl/roar that was deafening.  The hound turned swiftly,  claws digging deep ruts in the ground as it charged at Eli with it's mouth open to let out a barrage of fire.
Back to top Go down
Michael Jones
Level 6
Michael Jones

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Alive

Awards

Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) Empty#11PostSubject: Re: Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II)   Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 4:51 pm

From the darkened sky came an entire army of small, almost indistinguishable metal pods. Their outer layer had some sort of reflective camoflauge technology equipped that helped them blend in with the sky. The only thing that gave away their presence was the flare of atmospheric re-entry collecting up at their bases. The drop pods came down quick and impacted against different points on the ground, throwing up heaps of dirt, rock and concrete. The ODSTs inside wasted no time, releasing the hatches of their drop pods, grabbing their weapons and storming out quickly.
"You have your orders, find your team mates and start the evacuation. Alpha Team, with me!" The Gunnery Sergeant from Zaron barked to his subordinates. Members of teams Bravo, Charlie and Delta all mobilized, finding their squad mates and moving into different parts of the city. Each ODST had activated their helmet cameras which broadcasted live visual feeds back to a small fleet of ships in orbit over Chorus II. The ODSTs has been sent first partially as recon but also to pioneer the evacuation and retaliation efforts.

Michael joined Team Alpha that had been specially ordered to make direct engagement with any hostiles. Alpha Team moved quick, their weapons primed, heading towards what seemed to be the source of conflict: a mass of swirling dark energy and fire and, curiously, ice being thrown into the air.
Back to top Go down
Jaya Veilsong
Level 21
Jaya Veilsong

Queen of Phoenixspire

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Cleric
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) Empty#12PostSubject: Re: Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II)   Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 5:12 pm

"It is time. His true test is here. Help him."
Jaya heard the woman's voice too. It was ethereal and ghost-like, as if coming from far away but inside herself at the same time. In fact the words she'd just heard would also whisper into the minds of every person in the city; except for Dan who unknown to her was hearing differently due to the defenses the darkness had put up.

Putting the voice to the back of her mind for the moment Jaya focused on deflecting the mirror Dan's attacks, each blow that met Blightslayer's blade weakening the shadowy figure more and more. Finally she tightened her grip on the sword, unleashing it's purging power to send the clone blasting back to nothingness with a torrent of white flames.

Once that was dealt with she looked to the others beside her and then her father.
"He can break free. He will be worthy."
Again everyone heard the whisper, but since only Jaya had the time to spare she took them upon herself.

Slamming Blightslayer into the concrete ground she put her hands together, gathering holy energy to cast a spell of projection. Suddenly her figure would appear before the approaching Alpha Team in white angelic light. 
"Soldiers, secure the perimeter of the battle zone. I'm afraid some civilians may be hostile due to the magic here, but do not hesitate to engage. They're not what they once were." Her visage looked around before continuing. "Focus on Eli, the demon, with your fire once you reach the center. Place any demolitions you have in the eastern building."

Once her apparition to the soldiers disappeared, she retrieved Blightslayer from before her and unleashed her angel wings. With them she flew up to Dan, stopping opposite him to talk.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) Empty#13PostSubject: Re: Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II)   Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 5:41 pm

"Ascend."
Dan shook his head of the woman's whispers, focusing on the battle at hand. His first clone was defeated easily at the hands of Jaya which was no surprise considering Blightslayer's powers. Kitty's opponent took a blast of fire straight-on, splitting it's shadowy substance apart. The remainder swirled around and reformed itself to her left, striking from this new angle with barely a mark to show.

The clone engaging Diana was impaled by a series of ice shards and seemed to stumble back for a moment. Within seconds though it moved forward again, the ice melting as it's shadow material repaired the holes made. It's scythe came in low, attempting to hook Diana's feet before coming high again to hopefully catch her off-guard at her chest.

Eli braced himself against more fire, this time severely burning his arms in the process. This only fueled his anger more, causing him to release his own burst of green fire at the Hellhound accompanied by a threatening battlecry.

Before Dan came Jaya, floating infront of him with her wings. In her hand Blightslayer was burning a bright white.
"The sword won't save you, child. Zalgo's darkness can not be extinguished." He threatened, quickly afterwards dashing forward to meet her blade with his scythe in mid-air.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) Empty#14PostSubject: Re: Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II)   Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 5:52 pm

Kitty snarled at the figure, she had been prepared for it to disappear and reappear. Kitty swung her sword quickly,  slicing clean through the shadow then abandoning it.  The vampire looked to her sister,  letting out a growl.  Kitty went straight for it, letting Diana be hooked up by her feet.  Just as the shadow took a swipe at Diana's chest Kitty pressed a palm to it's back, channeling fire straight into it as her left eye burned a bright red while her right eye looked blue with a red sheen.  

Diana quickly got away from the shadow after that,  her head turning towards her neice and Dan.  She was tempted to intervene but it did not seem like it was her fight.  

Avalon was not detered by the demon's battlecry,  if anything it made her move faster.  Avalon's hell fire met Eli's with a loud and violent bang,  the bright light of the fires blinding the two vampires for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Michael Jones
Level 6
Michael Jones

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Alive

Awards

Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) Empty#15PostSubject: Re: Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II)   Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 6:02 pm

The ODSTs all stopped dead in their tracks as the apparition appeared before them, their weapons raised.
As it spoke to them and gave them instruction, the confused soldiers watched as she disappeared and then looked at each other.
The sniper on the team was the first to speak up. "Was I tripping or did everyone else see that?"
"Was that Jaya Almis? The girl who started that Initiative thing they were talking about on TV?" The demolitions ODST said.
"It sure as hell was." The Gunnery Sergeant responded. He looked ahead towards the fight and then around. It was at this point that all of them realised that they were all being slowly encircled by an army of entranced civilians.
"Guess she weren't lyin'. Weapons free men, let's clear a path to the centre.."
"Aye sir" Michael said.
And then the firing started.
Back to top Go down
Jaya Veilsong
Level 21
Jaya Veilsong

Queen of Phoenixspire

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Cleric
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) Empty#16PostSubject: Re: Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II)   Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 6:14 pm

Jaya stayed on the defensive, blocking Dan's swings whilst staying close behind the range of his scythe's blade. She made no open attacks or retaliations, simply adjusting her wings to stay opposite him. 

"You can fight this father." As she spoke Dan's strikes became harsher, forcing her to put more effort into her defense. "Who is she?" She asked, obviously referring to the whispers.

"Distract him. Allow me to help him."

Jaya nodded to herself, switching to the offensive. Her swings came in fast and strong as she had practiced, Blightslayer's power bursting through her. For a second she glanced back, checking on the soldier's progress towards the center and more importantly towards planting the demolitions.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) Empty#17PostSubject: Re: Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II)   Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 6:59 pm

"No one!" He screamed back, pushing his attacks even further. At this rate he was holding nothing back even against his own daughter. The rage within combined with the darkness' mind control made him unquestionable in his service. At this rate he fully intended to slaughter everyone.

His second clone dissipated as Kitty sliced through it, leaving only the one facing Diana. That too was eradicated by Kitty, this time by the fiery palm sent into it's back. With both vampires now unoccupied he needed a plan.

The blinding light from the clash of fire below gave him the chance to bring back some of the civilians from the dead. Those who had moments ago been shopping for christmas now stood in a ghoulish form, heading to claw and ravage Kitty and Diana.

Eli stumbled back from the blinding light they had created, affected by it heavily. For now all he could do was recover his vision and strength, leaving him open to attack.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) Empty#18PostSubject: Re: Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II)   Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:26 pm

"It's my turn now whether you like it or not bitch. " 

Corsetta shoved against Kitty's fragile control,  snapping it like a twig as fire enveloped the girl.  Corsetta leaped forward,  long black hair flowing behind her as her fanged mouth twisted into a manic grin.  The vampire moved quickly, tapping into her enhanced speed to tear through whatever came her way.  Out of the corner of her vision she saw Eli, her pace stalling for a moment as Diana shouted at her to keep moving.  "Oh I'm sure you can handle this sister dearest. " 

Corsetta blasted fire at whatever stood in her path,  whistling and twirling the sword in her hand as she walked over to the vulnerable Eli.  Avalon snarled at Corsetta and she blew the hound a kiss with a snicker,  waving it off. "Im sure Diana has some nice chew toys for you.  Run along now. " Avalon hesitated but within the next second she bounded over to Diana,  starting to rip through the ghouls. 

Corsetta stood in front of Eli,  that manic grin still on her pale face and her red eyes glowed with madness and malice. "Eli eli,  you thought you we're so big and so tough.  But in the end you're just like your brother. " Corsetta raised her sword high,  flames flickering off it.  "A broken useless angry coward. " Then she brought it down with aim towards his neck, intending to cut off his head.
Back to top Go down
Michael Jones
Level 6
Michael Jones

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Alive

Awards

Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) Empty#19PostSubject: Re: Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II)   Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:42 pm

"Roger that Alpha Team, the East building did you say?" Came the voice of Charlie Team's leader.
"Affirmative, use all or any explosives. Make sure that building's set to get leveled." The Gunnery Sergeant responded through the comms.
He then turned to gun down another entranced civilian, who were now at this point best described as zombies.
The sniper ODST sighted down his scope and shot multiple yards ahead, clearing a path for them towards the city center. "I got us a corridor!"
"Alright everyone move through!"
The team double-timed it towards the city center: the source of the conflict.
Michael made sure to cover the left while the Gunnery Sergeant ordered the sniper to take point and he himself covered the right. Their demolitions man made sure none followed and promptly blew up a group of zombies pursuing their rear with a rocket propelled grenade.
Each ODST however, deep down knew that these were civilians they were killing. They weren't Covenant, they weren't supernatural threats. They all had lives once and despite what Jaya said, each and every ODST felt deep within him a pang of guilt.

Meanwhile Bravo Team had finally reached the skyscraper of a building that was towards the eastern side of the city. As they gunned down the last of the civilians standing in their way, they entered the lower car park where the pillars held the building up and began to place detonation charges.

While this happened, Alpha Team managed to make it to the city center where they were presented with the sight of te ongoing conflict between the supernaturals. Michael observed the participants of the fight and spotted a familiar face.
"Hey look, it's lemon head!" He shouted. "And.. she has a freaky twin. That's nice. Should we help her with the green dude?"
"You heard the lady, take the son-of-a-bitch down," the Gunnery Sergeant responded.
Instantly, all four ODSTs opened fire with their weapons, and a combination of automatic weapon fire, sniper rounds and at least one rocket propelled grenade made their way to Eli as a single, deadly barrage.
Back to top Go down
Jaya Veilsong
Level 21
Jaya Veilsong

Queen of Phoenixspire

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Cleric
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) Empty#20PostSubject: Re: Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II)   Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 8:17 pm

"You're lying!" Jaya pushed back against his assault, retaliating in turn with her strikes every time he delivered one of his. Subtly she ensured they edged closer to the eastern building so that her plan could take place. 

"He knows who I am."

"You're stronger than this father!" She pressed onward to try and give power to the real Dan trapped behind Zalgo's control. After several more strikes she caught her sword underneath his scythe, causing the two of them to lock blades and push closely against each other. 

"Remember your family." Jaya spoke in a strained voice, using all her strength to withstand him.

"Remember your birth!" She shouted suddenly, swirling her blade around his until the lock was broken. Blightslayer then slid down the scythe's handle and across Dan's hands, forcing the weapon out of his hands and falling to the ground below.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) Empty#21PostSubject: Re: Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II)   Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 8:20 pm

"Quiet!" Dan shouted in reply as he too struggled in their conflict. Jaya had somewhat an advantage in the close range engagements, especially when their blades locked.

"There is... no family... only Zalgo..." His words came out slowly due to both the physical and mental struggle going on around him. Before he knew it a sharp pain cut across his hands and his scythe had fallen down below. 

There he floated weaponless for a moment, a defiant scowl upon his face.
"You will learn." He grunted, before flying straight into Jaya and aiming to charge both of them straight into the building behind her.

The eastern building.

Meanwhile Eli was starting to become outnumbered. Corsetta had now come in place of the hellhound, and he knew she was too powerful for him. However he could not flee, Zalgo's control was too powerful to allow disobedience. Instead all he could do was attempt to block the woman's strike, doing so with his arms held high.

Afterwards he looked down to see he no longer had any arms, as they were now lain upon the floor at his feet. He was about to roar in anger before a barrage of gunfire hit him all over his form. Bullets tore through him until barely anything remained, and when the grenade shot into his chest and exploded his remains were scattered across the city center.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) Empty#22PostSubject: Re: Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II)   Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 8:32 pm

Corsetta's attention was drawn from Eli in an instant, letting out a howl as she watched her daughter and Dan collide. That was the strange thing about Corsetta, no matter how evil or mad she was, she protected her own. Her head snapped back to Lana, crossing the distance over to her in the blink of an eye. She snatched the woman up by the throat, the eastern building was too far away from Lana for the link, so she took Lana with her. 

Corsetta was racing towards the building as fast as she possibly could, although deep down she knew they would smack into the building before she had any chance. She could smell the explosives, and she did not think her daughter was fireproof anymore. Kitty was screaming about both Dan and Jaya, but she was ignored by Corsetta. Although quickly Kitty was gaining her strength back and soon she would regain control too. Paranoia swept through her, along with a thought that was more Kitty than her. She couldn't lose the both of them. Not again. 

Corsetta cursed and stopped, tightening her grip on Lana as she closed her eyes and focused her energy. It had been a very very VERY long time she had tried a short range teleport spell without runes but she didn't care. Perhaps if Corsetta triggered the blast just before the two smacked into it then she may be able to avoid their deaths. With a flash Corsetta was in the building, although she felt woozy and her limbs felt like lead as she collapsed to the ground. It was then that the runes holding Lana back, vanished.
Back to top Go down
Michael Jones
Level 6
Michael Jones

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Alive

Awards

Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) Empty#23PostSubject: Re: Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II)   Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 9:11 pm

"Haha, 300XP to us!" The Sniper ODST cheered as Eli fell. Him and the Demolitions ODST bumped fists.
Michael sent a two-fingered salute toward Diana as a greeting before looking to Avalon and nodding.
The Gunnery Sergeant watched as Dan and Jaya's battle took them towards the eastern building.
"Ah shit, our de-facto commander's gonna fall into her own trap." He said.
Michael then turned to see Corsetta taking off towards the building as well.
"Looks like the party's on its move, sir. Should we follow?"
The Sergeant slammed a fresh clip onto the top of his SMG, and then nodded.

Meanwhile Bravo Team was almost startled by the sudden appearance of Corsetta and Lana.
"Mother of shit!" One of them shouted as he raised his weapon at the two. He was joined by another ODST who also held the two at gunpoint with her railgun.
"Well who the hell are these two then?"
The other two ODSTs finished up and joined their comrades.
"They're probably the reason why we were ordered to plant these explosives," their leader said. "I think it's time to haul ass." He looked over to his demolitions ODST with the detonator as he said this, and then back at the others.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) Empty#24PostSubject: Re: Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II)   Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 12:10 am

KABOOM.

A chain of explosions shot up throughout the building upon Jaya and Dan's impact. There was nothing any vampire or soldier could do to stop their deaths. In one domino effect several brave heroes, a few of which were legends, had their lives taken from them.

Death couldn't ignore that no matter what entity was controlling him.

Kitty, Jaya, Dan, Lana, and the ODSTs all stood in a vast nothingness for the first few moments, able to see each other but nothing else. Then all of a sudden lines appeared, which then became shapes and finally a cube surrounding them. This cube brought a new background of space and stars. It was clear this was some sort of cosmic plane they had entered.

Two more figures appeared within the cube; ironically two opposites. The first was a figure formed fully of black except for the skull visible under his hood. This man was Death now free from within Dan and consequently free from Zalgo's grip. The second figure took a less detailed form. She was simply the silhouette of a woman glowing with radiant light. Her mere presence provided the others with a warmth that felt impossible in this void. When she spoke her voice echoed as if from the stars themselves.

"You made it. You all did."
Everyone could sense her looking at them in turn, although specifically Dan and Kitty.
"There is much to be done and we haven't much time until Zalgo resumes time in the material plane."

"You probably have many questions but they will have to wait. For now you must prepare to fight Zalgo. I can tell you now you will not destroy him. However, it is possible for you to drive him back to the dark realm from which he was summoned."

"To do that there will be sacrifice,"
The glowing figure seemed to look at Dan here.
"But also ascension. Your journeys are not yet over. Some of you have much more to achieve in the material plane."
At this point she looked to the ODSTs and Jaya.
"I will make this quick. Corsetta,you must challenge Zalgo himself. He will not be able to resist accepting. I know you are powerful enough to hold your own long enough."

"Humans. You must remain vigilant and fear not. Supernaturals you aren't, but heroes you still are. Rally the rest of your kind to cover Corsetta. Zalgo will now doubt send his minions to tip the scales of their fight and I believe you can provide her the cover she needs."

"Jaya, my angel."
Somehow it seemed like the figure smiled.
"When the time is right you must blind Zalgo with your light. With your distraction and Corsetta's power he will be forced into the portal."

"What portal?" Jaya asked.

The figure seemed to look at Dan again.
"There will be a portal, but we have some training to do. Meanwhile, carry out your deeds. Do not relent in the face of darkness, heroes."

At that point the figure nodded towards Death. The skeleton nodded back and then raised his spare hand, rotating it anti-clockwise to utilise his magic.

Suddenly breathe and warmth would return to all of them. Among the rubble of the fallen building they would find everyone except Dan. 

That however would be the least of their problems, as Zalgo's head began to descend down to face the city...
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) Empty#25PostSubject: Re: Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II)   Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 12:24 am

Corsetta took in a greedy gasp of air, but she did not remain on top for long. Within the blink of an eye the black hair disappeared and was replaced with red, blue eyes taking the place of blood red ones. Kitty shoved away the growing sense of pain that was developing in her heart, she couldn't focus on the grief she was bound to feel after this was over now. The vampire got up, brushing some of the rubble and soot off herself and grabbing for her sword. Although with a moments hesitation she sheathed it, running over to one of the buildings left standing and climbing up the side of it. Once on top she put her palms out in front of her, shouting the spell she had used on Lana earlier and she had learned from her grandmother. "Ved guderne give mig rent lys, så jeg kan jage mørket og de ting, der gemmer sig i det!"

The bright light that was shot out of her palms was aimed straight at Zalgo's head, then she unsheathed her sword and raised it. "Oi! Squid face! You screwed with the wrong fucking family! Now i'm going to kick your ass back behind that wall."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) Empty#26PostSubject: Re: Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II)   Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II) Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Christmas (Darkness Invasion of Chorus II)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next