Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Diplomatic Mission with the Nypherians

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Durax Zveldheim
Level 9
Durax Zveldheim

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Diplomatic Mission with the Nypherians Empty
Faction#1PostSubject: Diplomatic Mission with the Nypherians   Diplomatic Mission with the Nypherians EmptyThu May 25, 2017 2:19 pm

Durax was scared out of his freaking mind.

As he approached Nypherian space, he remembered the snippets of conversation he'd heard about the huge empire. They were a very powerful race of machine people. Unfortunately, two things that Durax was not very good at happened to be power and technology. Even still, he pressed on. His newfound family was counting on him, even if he hadn't received explicit permission for a diplomatic mission. 

He had heard about possible tensions between the Immortals and the Reich: the people who hated magic users like Durax. He picked up information in passing conversation that the Nypherians had pacts with both sides, although he wasn't quite sure the exact information on them. Still, he believed it to be his duty to make sure his faction was in no way in danger from those they saw as friends.

He got into Nypherian space in his small transport, and waited for some form of contact.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#2PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Mission with the Nypherians   Diplomatic Mission with the Nypherians EmptyThu May 25, 2017 6:54 pm

As the ship crossed into Nypherian territory, it had been detected instantly. The probes that hang around the borderline, had begun to watch him. They scanned his ship and knew that it came from Immortal territory. The data had been sent back to High Command. The probe had gotten a response from High Command to point the ship in the direction of Chyke. The probes responded by hacking the ships on board computers and loading the data with directions towards the system of Chyke. A message had also been left behind with the data. “Follow these direction, if you stray, you die”. The map within the ship filled with information and the system of Chyke appeared on the map.

On the System of Chyke, Telor Griff waited for the ship to land. He stood calm waiting for the ship. He held a data pad of the information of the ship. “Small craft, probability of being Immortal property, 98%. We have Keya here on Iathea and now this. How annoying, are the Immortals desperate or….” He paused as he hadn’t thought that this could be the act of someone without permission. He chuckled to himself. “Only one way to find out.”
Back to top Go down
Durax Zveldheim
Level 9
Durax Zveldheim

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#3PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Mission with the Nypherians   Diplomatic Mission with the Nypherians EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:23 pm

Durax saw the message, and definitely wanted to comply. A happy Nypherian was a good one, to the extent that he was concerned. He noticed the probes change his direction, and waited patiently to arrive at this new destination. He trusted the Nypherians to not want to blow his ship to bits, though he knew they definitely could.

As the ship began to land, Durax took a deep breath, exhaling a small ring of smoke. He tried to put on a brave face, and reminded himself to exude a common demeanor. The ship landed, and Durax opened the hatch. He took one step down the stairs, tripped, and fell down the rest of them. He stood up, embarrassed, and brushed himself off. He saw the Nypherian standing there, who presumably had come to greet him upon arrival. Durax took a knee and planted his sword into the ground. "Greetings, good sir. I am sir Durax Zveldheim, and as you probably judge by my ship, I represent my friends and family in the Immortals. I deeply apologize for any inconvenience I have caused in my arrival.

Durax stood up, and sheathed his greatsword. He then gestured to said sword and the dagger heirloom on the chord around his neck. "
I am to understand that weapons make people feel uneasy. Would you like me to leave mine onboard my ship?"
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#4PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Mission with the Nypherians   Diplomatic Mission with the Nypherians EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:46 pm

He watched the ship land, remembering the style of the ship. It is slightly different than most Immortal ships. This could only mean that this is one of the many varied species that live within the Immortal territories. The hangar of the ship opened and He locked eyes on the creature. He tilted his head back as he didn’t recognize the species. It looked like a lizard, possibly Imperial? No. It had more unique features and it seemed different. Though, his opinion of the creature changed once he saw the blades. He sneered under his mask. The creature tripped and fell down the walkway, this only agitated him even further as he watched the creature get up. It then spoke to him, telling him he is here on behalf of the Immortals and his family and apologized for any inconvenience.

“At least you’re polite. Though, no, your swords and any blades can stay, they pose no threat to us. However, this is as far as you go.” He said as Nypherian soldiers came around the corner, armed. “I am one of the 6 members of the High Command. My name is Telor Griff. I have full authority to make any choice on any regards politically with other nations. Also, before we begin. Your species? Are they capable of colonizing other systems? Without the Immortals help, alone, can your species accomplish this?”
Back to top Go down
Durax Zveldheim
Level 9
Durax Zveldheim

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#5PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Mission with the Nypherians   Diplomatic Mission with the Nypherians EmptyThu May 25, 2017 8:00 pm

"It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Lord Griff. I am a Dragonborn from Cre'sarak. My species is not at all as advanced technologically as most, as you have probably seen by my weapons. They actually probably have no idea who the Immortals actually are: i stumbled on them by sheer chance. The dragons' kin are powerful spellcasters and warriors, but they do not get off planet much. The leading members in society are very conservative with their use of space travel.

He saw the armed soldiers come around the corner, but he didn't really mind. He understood perfectly that their first duty was to protect their people, and Durax had no intention whatsoever of causing any trouble.

Last edited by Durax Zveldheim on Thu May 25, 2017 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#6PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Mission with the Nypherians   Diplomatic Mission with the Nypherians EmptyThu May 25, 2017 8:39 pm

He is talking to an inferior, he narrowed his eyes behind his mask. The species before him couldn’t achieve colonization on other planets and they were using technology that is considered outdated. Now, since he knew who he is talking to, he is now wondering what this, thin wanted. His body language never changed not did his tone of voice. “So, Immortal, what do you want? Why are you here? We currently have Keya within our borders, trying to smooth things over. Ae you here to do the same?” he asked as he raised his hand to calm the surrounding soldiers. They were on edge as protecting one of the High Command isn’t a joking matter to them.
Back to top Go down
Durax Zveldheim
Level 9
Durax Zveldheim

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#7PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Mission with the Nypherians   Diplomatic Mission with the Nypherians EmptyThu May 25, 2017 8:54 pm

He gave an appreciative nod when Lord Griff calmed the soldiers. 

"In a way, yes, but also no. I am here for Immortal affairs about the Inquisitorial Reich, and I volunteered for a personal reason as well- because of their hate for magic users such as myself. If I am to understand, you are a very busy man: do you have time for a conversation? I am more than happy to wait if you do not have the time currently, or if you would prefer me to leave, I shall. I humbly request that your greatness hear me out, however."
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#8PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Mission with the Nypherians   Diplomatic Mission with the Nypherians EmptyThu May 25, 2017 9:21 pm

He smiled under his mask, he had been called a man. Did he assume he was a human? True, the Nypherians are the human species that evolved into the machines they are now. He moved his hand to his helmet and touched the side. The helmet retracted showing a lizard like creature. His eyes were reptilian but he had no scales. He held a similar bone structure but his teeth were shortened. “I am no man. I am called Draconian, that is the name of my species. I have been biologically and synthetically enhanced. I will be straight with you.” He said as he touched the side of his head again, the helmet emerged from his head and formed. “We normally don’t talk to species who haven’t reached space colonization. That is our laws and way. Though, since you’re Immortal. I will humor your meeting. We care not for the confrontations between the Immortals and the Reich. We have both agreements with them. Thus, politically that means we will not get involved if they got to war. Our relations with the Immortals are strained at best. Since their actions at Omega and the rude and insulting actions by Spectre. It has placed us in the position that we’re in.”
Back to top Go down
Durax Zveldheim
Level 9
Durax Zveldheim

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#9PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Mission with the Nypherians   Diplomatic Mission with the Nypherians EmptyThu May 25, 2017 11:40 pm

Durax was surprised, but also elated when he showed his face. Smiling, he said "Ah! Is it safe to assume that your species, too, are of the dragons' ilk? If so, it is so refreshing to see one with the blood of the Great Wyrms out in this space!" He sounded like an excited child, almost: it had been several years since he had last seen kin of the dragons. 

He listened to Griff as he explained the Nypherians' current standings, and gave a respectful nod once he was finished. "I deeply apologize on behalf of my people in the Immortals for these actions. I hope that I can set a good example to you of how us Immortals can be goodnatured and polite. As a spellcaster myself, I also help to disprove the Reich's claim that all magic is evil."

"I am very glad to hear of your neutrality," Durax continued, keeping a respectful and kind demeanor, "and I very much respect your political honesty."
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#10PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Mission with the Nypherians   Diplomatic Mission with the Nypherians EmptyFri May 26, 2017 12:06 am

“I am not Dragon, in the universe that I come from, most of the systems have either been destroyed or are barren. Our species is like your kind but slimmer and we are mechanics, we love technology. Anyway, back on track.” He said as he crossed his arms across his chest. “There is nothing I can do for you besides tell you of the current situation. I am going to assume you’re young and willing to learn. Words cannot turn or change out opinions about the Immortals. Their actions speak louder than words. Our senate currently has voted to keep the Non-Aggression pact but cut our trade deals. Keya, though she may be fighting with our people on Iathea, those are the actions of one person, not the Immortals.” He said as he waved off the Nypherian soldiers.

The soldiers backed up and went back to their duties. “You may leave now, but keep this in mind. We do not tolerate such actions in the past of the Immortals, and we’re judging your nations current actions. The Galaxy is changing in a more aggressive nature. It will be wise to take the side that wants nothing to do with such conflict. Look to the nations actions, not their words” he said as he moved away from Durax and motioned him back towards his ship. “It has been a pleasure.”, he said. He turned and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Durax Zveldheim
Level 9
Durax Zveldheim

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#11PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Mission with the Nypherians   Diplomatic Mission with the Nypherians EmptyFri May 26, 2017 1:24 am

Durax quickly took out a piece of paper and scribble his phone number on it. He then set it down on the floor, calling out to Lord Griff "I am not sure if you still have cellular phone technology, but if you do, here is my number. If my friends in the Immortals are causing you any distress, I implore that you contact me. I would be more than happy to speak to my companions on your behalf, if you need someone from within to speak for you."

"Thank you for your wisdom. I do hope I hear from you again. I do not understand you much, but I can sense that you are good beings." At this, he bowed politely and smiled, then returned to his ship. He set a course for home, and the ship exited the bay.
Back to top Go down
Durax Zveldheim
Level 9
Durax Zveldheim

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#12PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Mission with the Nypherians   Diplomatic Mission with the Nypherians EmptyFri May 26, 2017 1:54 pm

[End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faction#13PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Mission with the Nypherians   Diplomatic Mission with the Nypherians Empty

Back to top Go down

Diplomatic Mission with the Nypherians

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1