Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

The Reich's claim of Sankisk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Infested
Banned
InfestedBanned

Grand Inquisitor

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Reich's claim of Sankisk Empty
The Reich's claim of Sankisk Empty#1PostSubject: The Reich's claim of Sankisk   The Reich's claim of Sankisk EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 12:40 am

Sankisk. An sandy jewel in the void, its two moons rotating slowly around it. They cast a faint shadow, but not as strong as the massive fleet that had appeared over the planet. Indeed, the Reich had begun to spread its rule across the galaxy, starting with this large planet of dusty dunes.

Director Alden peered down to the planet's surface from the cruiser's bridge. "Krieg, are you SURE this world is the one we want first? It's so.. desolate." Krieg chuckled in response, "Yes, but looks can be deceiving. There are many settlements here, and I've visited most of them on my travels. And many of them are willing to unite under a common flag, but can't in their state. Besides, the biggest city-state has some.. interesting armor choices."

Alden smirked in response, before gesturing to one of his androids, "Get a transport for us ready with a few buggies ASAP. Oh, and ready a team of troopers for our safe-keeping." The machine nodded, and began to silently step away. Krieg asked, "Why do you have those infernal machines do everything? Seems like a sort of waste to me."

The Director scoffed, "Waste?! These are some of the finest computing units of the Reich, Grand Inquisitor! They at least understand me, unlike the stupid 'one word order' Aphids." Krieg replied with a slight laugh, "Calm yourself, Director. It was merely a slight jest." He halted himself for a moment. " Does anyone know where Mordeci is? I'm sure him and that Varanus he has working under him would love to join us during initial planetfall." 
Back to top Go down
Mordeci Smith
Banned
Mordeci SmithBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Reich's claim of Sankisk Empty#2PostSubject: Re: The Reich's claim of Sankisk   The Reich's claim of Sankisk EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 6:49 am

Mordeci strode on to the bridge as Krieg asked his whereabouts. "Indeed I will, brother. I just arrived on-ship, and my transport is ready to be deployed to the surface." he said. We walked up to Krieg and the good Director Alden, taking his place at their side, facing Sansisk. His mask was missing, a rare sight, revealing his face.

Once upon a time it would have been handsome, but now, nearly three quarters seemed to be scar tissue, a constant reminder of the closest he had come to death, and why he hated magic. His long black hair fell to his shoulders in strands, obviously not been taken care of for a very long time. He had never much cared for his appearance, instead simply wearing his mask to intimidate foes and allies alike.

Not even Krieg knew yet how he acquired such a devastating injury, as it happened long before he had left his homeworld or met Krieg. His usual padded armor was still present, as was his witch-hunter's hat.

"Sansisk. A beautiful planet. It would be a shame if its' inhabitants refused our ways. To lay waste to such a planet is almost criminal, but such things must be done to ensure security for the Inquisition. Although, from what I was briefed about, the locals are mostly receptive to the idea of the Inquisition."
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards
The Reich's claim of Sankisk LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month

The Reich's claim of Sankisk Empty#3PostSubject: Re: The Reich's claim of Sankisk   The Reich's claim of Sankisk EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 8:44 pm

Omza arrived following Mordeci,the albino Varanus smirked at mention of Sankisk...It was an desolate and isolated world from what he remembers,yet the fact that some of the locals being receptive to the Inquisition's cause already took Omza's interest he then stepped forward with an proposition smiling crudely as he looked towards the planet.

"You could work the population's opinion to your benefit,an common tactic of the Intelligence Corps I once served.....It would be simple....Create an threat that would gather the attention of the entire planet....An threat that would seem impossible to defeat....Then the Reich arrives.....You humans would call it..."Saving Grace" no?
Back to top Go down
Infested
Banned
InfestedBanned

Grand Inquisitor

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Reich's claim of Sankisk Empty#4PostSubject: Re: The Reich's claim of Sankisk   The Reich's claim of Sankisk EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 9:24 pm

Krieg turned to Mordeci, "Greetings Mordeci. Your acolyte seems to have a grand idea, but how would we emplace such a threat?" The Grand Inquisitor mumbled something incoherently, before turning to the ship's computer, placing his gloved finger on a console. "Computer," he hummed, "Is that demon warband we took prisoner still in the cargo hold? If it is, please individually dump their containers into orbit. Make sure all 80 demons make their way to the surface."

The console filled with a green light, as a heap of large metal cubes fell from the cruiser, streaking into the atmosphere like shooting stars, crashing into the dunes of Sankisk. Krieg stepped away casually from the console. "Now," he began, "We shall depart for the planet, await the demons arrival at the main state, and claim Sankisk as our own!"
Back to top Go down
Mordeci Smith
Banned
Mordeci SmithBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Reich's claim of Sankisk Empty#5PostSubject: Re: The Reich's claim of Sankisk   The Reich's claim of Sankisk EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 10:54 pm

Mordeci laughed. Truly Omza had a knack for strategy. He turned to face him. "Indeed, it would work quite well. I shall lead the charge myself. Krieg, you may join me of course. Omza, you will make sure that none of the demons do any real damage while we make a show of stopping them. Now, I will head to my transport." He turned, pulling his mask over his face.

He made his way off the bridge, beginning the walk back to the transport. He was in no hurry- the longer it took for them to arrive, the less staged it seemed. Therefore, he was in no rush. And while the demons landed on Sansisk, he took his time, allowing them to find the city and begin their attack.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

The Reich's claim of Sankisk Empty#6PostSubject: Re: The Reich's claim of Sankisk   The Reich's claim of Sankisk EmptyMon May 01, 2017 12:15 pm

Omza nodded and bowed to the two officers and the director before leaving for an transport that would take him to the surface,inside he kept an close rounded eye on the progress of the demon attack.Demons where as he could best remember on the recon missions an few months back...Very simple minded creatures....Most of them where filled with rage seeking nothing more then to spill blood....He had to learn that the hard way losing two good recon legionnaires.

Being an assassin in the Imperium meant he had to have control over the situation...Manipulating it to suit his goals.It would be quite simple to divert the demons towards population centres without having them kill too many innocents....

As Omza reached the planet he kept his distance making sure he was well ahead of the demons while leaving hints and traces towards the main capital state on Sankisk. If there is one thing Omza knew about city-states it was that they would happily stand together to save their own skins.After leading the demonic forces to the state he watched as chaos erupted and alarms sounded,watching the limited security forces fail to stop the demonic threat.Then Omza radioed Mordeci.

"The demons are tearing them apart my lord,it would work best if the Reich arrives after the demonic forces caused some chaos.You would want to use the popularity gained from saving these locals to overthrow their governments in case the government refuses to join our cause.It would be an simple and quick takeover on popular opinion.Wait for them to reach the city center then swoop in and contain the threat,the lives paid for this plot would be worth the price of conformity."
Back to top Go down
Infested
Banned
InfestedBanned

Grand Inquisitor

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Reich's claim of Sankisk Empty#7PostSubject: Re: The Reich's claim of Sankisk   The Reich's claim of Sankisk EmptyMon May 01, 2017 10:17 pm

Krieg seemed jolty as he rushed down to the transport. "This will be exciting. I have never actually seen the elite guard of the planet fight, and with demons no less! Today is turning out to be a splendid day indeed!" He went on, as the transport began its descent down to the planet's surface.

Meanwhile, the siege of the city-state had begun, as the demonic beasts began to charge the gates, slashing through the normal guardsmen, as suddenly the screeches of turbines filled the sandy air. The Valkyries had arrived, the elite guard of the city. They came down from the sky, with spears and guns in hands. Their wings, made of metal, ended in large jet thrusters, allowing them to flutter through the air, vainquishing the heinous beasts from this land. In the skies above, a cruiser slowly descended past the clouds, followed by an array of other ships.

The Reich had come to save this world.
Back to top Go down
Mordeci Smith
Banned
Mordeci SmithBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Reich's claim of Sankisk Empty#8PostSubject: Re: The Reich's claim of Sankisk   The Reich's claim of Sankisk EmptySat May 06, 2017 4:03 am

As Mordeci's transport was boarded by Krieg and Omza, he stepped in, the cargo doors shutting. "Gentlemen, if you will please, take a seat." he said, as the drop ship shuddered upon exiting the cruiser.

"We are here to intervene in a renegade band we have been tracking since they departed our homeworld, where the constant war continues. When this band made a break for it, we chased them to try and stop their destruction, but could not catch them before they made it here. We are cleaning up our mess and extending our hand in dominion." he said, taking his own seat and briefing his people.

He turned in his seat to Omza. "Omza, what is the status of the city's defenses? How long do you believe they can hold out without our aid?"
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

The Reich's claim of Sankisk Empty#9PostSubject: Re: The Reich's claim of Sankisk   The Reich's claim of Sankisk EmptySat May 06, 2017 4:00 pm

Omza adjusted the robes he wore and sharpened an knife he himself forged while lookiing towards Mordeci with an pale look.His head turned as he calculated the numbers.

"Sankisk is rather well defended for an collection of city states,combine that with their elite forces I'd say the city itself could last a week....if their government takes the necessary steps to establish controlled killzones turning the invasion into an war of attrition."

"But they will not last long without our aid....Their government should fall apart within that week of survival,thus leading that the planet's militia falls.So to put it shortly my lord several hours....at the very least."
Back to top Go down
Infested
Banned
InfestedBanned

Grand Inquisitor

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Reich's claim of Sankisk Empty#10PostSubject: Re: The Reich's claim of Sankisk   The Reich's claim of Sankisk EmptySat May 06, 2017 5:56 pm

The transport ship released from the massive cruiser, reeling back from its metal side, before plummeting towards the city-state below. The sight of black smoke and flames indicated that the demons had begun their siege of the city. The Valkyries hovered through the air below, firing their weapons, and stabbing the demons with great spears. Krieg was almost attached to the cockpits window, but shook himself from his daze as they landed onto the sandy world.

The doors open, and several buggies, with Mordeci, Ozma, and Krieg inside them, rolled out onto the dunes, followed in quick pursuit by a Vilkas light tank. Krieg chuckled, "This is going to be a fun trip. I am sure of it."
Back to top Go down
Mordeci Smith
Banned
Mordeci SmithBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Reich's claim of Sankisk Empty#11PostSubject: Re: The Reich's claim of Sankisk   The Reich's claim of Sankisk EmptySun May 07, 2017 5:32 am

As the dropship rocketed to the surface of the planet, Mordeci smiled peacefully, closing his eyes, calm in anticipation of what was to come. He took out a small device, hooking it to his personal radio before pushing a few buttons. His radio linked to every Reich soldier on the ground, as it began to play a symphony worth purging magic to.

As the doors to the drop ship opened, he drew his twin revolvers, walked forward in a quick, graceful pace that matched the music. Three demons rushed forwards to meet the small group. He didn't flinch- Krieg and Omza knew how to fight. He continued walking forward as on swung a massive club at him. He gracefully ducked underneath, moving to behind the demon, putting his revolver to the back of his head, executioner style before firing. He turned towards the city as his troops moved on it.

He pulled out a megaphone, speaking into it. "Ladies and gentlemen of Sansisk, we, the Inquisitorial Reich, do sincerely apologize for letting this filth on your planet. We are cleaning up our mess right about now." he said, continuing to walk forward as troops rushed past him towards the city.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

The Reich's claim of Sankisk Empty#12PostSubject: Re: The Reich's claim of Sankisk   The Reich's claim of Sankisk EmptySun May 07, 2017 3:33 pm

Omza danced around the demons cutting them with little effort as he dashed to and fro blooding his blades with hot crimson blood.Making sure to cripple and bleed the demons enough to make long lasting conflict between them impossible.

The music calmed Omza as he dashed around the demons using their varied sizes against them,he would slash at their backs and thrust deep once he found an opening in their thick skins.He took down one of them this way and quickly rolled towards another who in the confusion of the battle did not block the blade Omza slashed across his neck sending an spray of blood across Omza's robe coloring the white reptilian's face with flecks of red blood.

After watching Mordeci execute the final demon he sheathed his blades behind his robes and followed him as they walked into the wrecked city. "Very good kill my lord."
Back to top Go down
Infested
Banned
InfestedBanned

Grand Inquisitor

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Reich's claim of Sankisk Empty#13PostSubject: Re: The Reich's claim of Sankisk   The Reich's claim of Sankisk EmptySun May 07, 2017 11:24 pm

Krieg looked on in awe as the Valkyries screeched away on their jet-wings, before turning down to what seemed to be a plump, bearded man in what looked to be Sankisk's version of a suit. "Greetings," the fat man said, "I am Governor Mandel. What may my proud state have to offer this.. Reich?" He asked Krieg, who chuckled lightly.

The Grand Inquisitor responded lightly, "We are here to protect your people, Governor. And all peoples of Sankisk. All we ask of you and your people is to join us in the vanquishing of the dark arts and our journeys across the void to spread our story of fighting the beasts that we have fought today." He explained, "So please, join us in the crusades needed to rid the Galaxy of beings like those who besieged Sankisk, and continue to siege my homelands. Let us uplift your people to seek past your star and mod to others. Let us bring you into the mantle of the Reich."

The Governor took a step back. "I'm... not sure the people would completely approve.." he said, to which Kreig's response was a slight guffaw, followed by a legitimate response. "While there may be a minority among Sankisk that may not agree, I can assure you that after the terror of those beasts, most would hate for that to occur once again." Krieg assured the governor, as more Reich transport ships began to descend, landing and releasing troops to secure the planet.
Back to top Go down
Mordeci Smith
Banned
Mordeci SmithBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Reich's claim of Sankisk Empty#14PostSubject: Re: The Reich's claim of Sankisk   The Reich's claim of Sankisk EmptyMon May 08, 2017 3:35 am

Mordeci approached the two men, holstering his revolvers and the megaphone. "I am am Grand Inquisitor Mordeci Smith. This is my good friend and fellow Grand Inquisitor, Krieg. As I'm sure he's telling you, the demons on our world have claimed millions of lives and changed our very culture to one of war against them. We only wish to take up the mantle of protecting your world as well, to save to from such tragedy and loss."

He looked behind the Governor at the smoldering city. "This was only a small war band. Imagine what a demonic crusade could do to a planet? To a solar system? We only ask that you allow us to do this for you. I'm sure that your people will understand." he said, resting his hands behind his back.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

The Reich's claim of Sankisk Empty#15PostSubject: Re: The Reich's claim of Sankisk   The Reich's claim of Sankisk EmptyMon May 08, 2017 7:30 pm

Omza stepped forward the red blood still dripping across his face. "Lord Governor.....Eh Governor....You are lucky to have survived an warband such as this,it has been confirmed by several entities that the rising threat of demons would only rise as the scattered remains of the Lucian Kingdom feeds upon weak colonies far from the protection of other powers.Normally powers would offer protection in the interest of protecting their trade interests however I won't lie this Reich we serve has an need for men...resources....and territory in order to withstand the unorganized yet dangerous demonic fleets that roam towards the rims of the outer sectors."

Omza looked at the wreckage of the city surrounding him...."Will you truly risk....the survival of the many because of the disagreements of the few?" Omza smiled. "Back home that would have been called cowardice and selfish....Putting yourself in between an collective good...You humans thrive united against threats....Why divide now?"

Omza returned to his spot behind Mordeci and lowered his head to allow his hood to hide his eyes in shadow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Reich's claim of Sankisk Empty#16PostSubject: Re: The Reich's claim of Sankisk   The Reich's claim of Sankisk Empty

Back to top Go down

The Reich's claim of Sankisk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1