Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Imperial Recruitment {Faction Recruit thread}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards
Imperial Recruitment {Faction Recruit thread} LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month

Imperial Recruitment {Faction Recruit thread} Empty
Imperial Recruitment {Faction Recruit thread} Empty#1PostSubject: Imperial Recruitment {Faction Recruit thread}   Imperial Recruitment {Faction Recruit thread} EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 8:12 pm

As stated in the title the Serpentum Imperium is recruiting.

Accepting races and characters of all walks of life....Even pardoning former criminals of past crimes to allow them to redeem their false actions.

Groups within the Imperium recruiting:

Serpentum Legion-{Zodarrin Levy}: Fight alongside the legion in wars of domination and control as an member of the Zodarrin Levy,this group is aimed at military player-characters wishing to gain glory in the Imperium as soldiers.

Serpentum Armada-{Zodarrin Fleet}:
Secure Imperial Space as an member of the Zodarrin fleet,this group is aimed at naval player characters hoping to rp in an fleet.

Order of Ivteus:
An order of "knights" dedicated to upholding justice in the galaxy.They follow an warrior's code and may act without the authority of the Imperial Court and even act against it should it conflict with their code.Their role as peacekeepers in the Imperium is well known.

The Association of Collection and Exploration: Join the A.C.E and explore the galaxy,collecting artifacts and information.This group is aimed at scientific/explorer characters.

Vigil Magika:
The Imperium's magic police dedicated to regulating magic users in the Imperium's citizenry with force if necessary. {Might develop as the Imperium either accepts magic or shuns it entirely}

{and more}

Pm on the site or on Discord me if you want to join the Imperium but not be part of any of it's groups if it does not suit your characters.

Otherwise join in the thread I will provide soon {within this week} where you can be recruited IC.

Join today and take part in shaping the future of the Serpentum Imperium.

Future plans....

Faction threads for development including:

• Discover the secrets of the Imperium and it's founder race the Varanus.
  • Play your hand in dangerous political intrigue in the Imperial Court.
  • Recover ancient and highly advanced technologies from an lost age.
  • Fight an power struggle between hostile forces in the Church of the Five.
  • Discover the real reason the Varanus struggle to cast magic
  • Stop an disillusioned assassin from starting an war between the various populations in the Empire.
  • And much more....

Please pm me for any questions or refer to my faction in the faction halls for information.*

*Information in the faction hall might change without warning.

Last edited by X-Calibur on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SillyRabbit
Level 12
SillyRabbit

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Imperial Recruitment {Faction Recruit thread} Empty#2PostSubject: Re: Imperial Recruitment {Faction Recruit thread}   Imperial Recruitment {Faction Recruit thread} EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 8:30 pm

Yes! ACE is perfect for Dan'l give me a holler when you've got a thread up for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t942-lt-dan-l-grumpy-voxic
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Imperial Recruitment {Faction Recruit thread} Empty#3PostSubject: Re: Imperial Recruitment {Faction Recruit thread}   Imperial Recruitment {Faction Recruit thread} EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 8:33 pm

Order of Ivteus perfect for the angel I'm going to create
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Imperial Recruitment {Faction Recruit thread} Empty#4PostSubject: Re: Imperial Recruitment {Faction Recruit thread}   Imperial Recruitment {Faction Recruit thread} EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 9:46 pm

To those who wanted to join before mentioned groups check here:

https://convergencerp.rpg-board.net/t1304-gateway-to-the-imperium-open#8024
Back to top Go down
Lineak
Level 27
Lineak

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Imperial Recruitment {Faction Recruit thread} Empty#5PostSubject: Re: Imperial Recruitment {Faction Recruit thread}   Imperial Recruitment {Faction Recruit thread} EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 5:48 pm

Looks like Dan'l and Kaeda are the only ones interested?
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t506-lineak
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Imperial Recruitment {Faction Recruit thread} Empty#6PostSubject: Re: Imperial Recruitment {Faction Recruit thread}   Imperial Recruitment {Faction Recruit thread} EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 6:47 pm

The thread will continue regardless and people can still join in if they wish even if they just want to interact or develop in the environment I shaped there.

Like mentioned in the thread it's open for trading,arena fighting and recruitment and if anyone is interested I will run an subplot involving some of the shadier corporate elements on the planet.

For those who posted:I will reply soon.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Level 26
Drake

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Imperial Recruitment {Faction Recruit thread} Empty#7PostSubject: Re: Imperial Recruitment {Faction Recruit thread}   Imperial Recruitment {Faction Recruit thread} EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 6:56 pm

My Character Shade will either join the Atrata or the Legion, will have to see how the Asmelia thread will play out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t1192-elizabeth-penry
Sponsored content

Imperial Recruitment {Faction Recruit thread} Empty#8PostSubject: Re: Imperial Recruitment {Faction Recruit thread}   Imperial Recruitment {Faction Recruit thread} Empty

Back to top Go down

Imperial Recruitment {Faction Recruit thread}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1