Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

E.I.C

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards
E.I.C LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month

E.I.C Empty
Approved#1PostSubject: E.I.C   E.I.C EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 12:12 am

E.I.C Edon-g10

Name:Elnre Industries Carbine. {E.I.C}
Owner: Serpentum Imperium/Humanoid soldiers of the Imperial Army
Creator: Elnre Industries in association with the Serpentum Engineering Corps.{Formerly}
              Serpentum Engineering Corps.

Type:Ballistic Assault rifle with an bull-pump design.
Ammo:  5.56×45mm rounds similar to the standards used by the GSU.
Rarity: Common 

Strengths

• Limited recoil and decent fire rate.
  • 30 round clip that is easy to reload.
  • Decent accuracy and lightweight.
  • Allows for an multiple attachments to suit the needs of the user.
  • Cheap to mass-produce.

Weaknesses

• Projectiles easily blocked by shielding,attachments add weight to the weapon.
  • Reloading requires the user to lift the weapon to upwards to remove the clip.
  • Useless in melee combat.

Description
The Imperium commissioned an new design of weapons to fit the needs of the newly drafted human soldiers of the Grand Duchy.The E.I.C was one of an series of weapons made to suit the needs of the humanoid forces considering most of the current Imperial weaponry were designed for use by the Varanus.

The Engineering Corps worked closely alongside Farnin's primary weapons development and manufacturing company known as Elnre Industries,securing goverment subsidies for them as they used their knowledge of human manufacturing alongside Varanus engineering.

The Elnre Industries Carbine was the first to be approved by the Legion and deployed among the soldiers of the Grand Duchy and other humanoid races serving the Imperium.

The E.I.C today is the standard issue weapon for most of the Duchy's soldiers,it's design was praised by it's users who found the versatility of the rifle to outweigh the lack of stopping power common in the more powerful Kinetic and energy weaponry used by the Varanus Legionnaires.

The weapon also has an export version containing Imperial patents embedded within the weapon to safeguard it against smuggling and to make it much harder to reverse engineer.

Last edited by X-Calibur on Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

E.I.C Empty
Approved#2PostSubject: Re: E.I.C   E.I.C EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 1:29 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

E.I.C

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Convergence RP Archive :: Codex Archives :: Equipment Creation :: Approved Equipment-