Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Immortal Open Olympics!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards
Immortal Open Olympics! LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month
Immortal Open Olympics! TJPZQB0 Donator

Immortal Open Olympics! Empty
Public#1PostSubject: Immortal Open Olympics!   Immortal Open Olympics! EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 6:28 pm

Welcome! to prove we at the immortals are not all about combat, war and raids we have decided to hereby host an open sport event! we have chosen a number of disciplines that anyone can compete in! follow these and good luck!

-determination, what lengths are you willing to go to free prisoners? challenge here!
-Racing, burn your rubber challenge here!
-Lethality, how long does it take you to destroy opponents? challenge here!
-Destructive abilities, wreck buildings anyone can do with the right tools, but try doing it with other tools. challenge here!
-Combat skill, join the arena and prove us that you're immortal. challenge here!

winners shall recieve prices through this chart. (m= immortal members, o= outside challengers.)
1th. m, 2 promotions + artpiece / o, acces to one single mp35 IC + artpiece
2nd. m, 2 promotions / o, acces to one single arc razor IC
3d. m, 1 promotion / o, acces to one rogue armor IC

[ooc (sort of): to compete click the link and play the flash games, here i will decently explain how to compete and win instead of giving an ambigous explanation of the game

-determination, in this game you free prisoners kind of, i havent gotten very far in the game but i assume getting the prisoners gets harder over time, so finish the first 30 levels and show me how many prisoners you were able to free and how many knights you lost, send me your score too and do it with a screenshot.

-racing, unsurprisingly i picked a 3d racing game for this, the concept is simple, on the menu pick time trial, choose the yellow pirelli car, then the english stage wich is called "little larkhill" and show me the results of your race.

-lethality, in this game you control a worm and you kill tribesmen, complete the first 20 levels and show me the score and time of them, preferably through screenshots wich you can easily crop in paint.

-Destructive abilities, in this game you control a wrecking crew, same concept as lethality, complete the first 20 levels and show me how much money you made, the time it took you and how many time you used your tools.

-combat skill, this is a fun game, so create like a profile, then select "challenges" then go through the explanation on the classes, complete the first 5 challenges on hard difficulty with any class and show me the results. especially your k/d (kills vs deaths) ratio.

as for the prizes, anyone in my faction will get promotions while outsiders will get to use one in the weapons i listed to use in character, as for the artpieces, it might take a while and will possibly be on paper, or in a more simple style digitally, not to say it will be half assed but it will not be highly detailed.]
Back to top Go down

Immortal Open Olympics!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1