Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

The Good,The Bad,The Mad and some random guy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daniel Becker
Level 6
Daniel Becker

The Depressed Cyborg

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Good,The Bad,The Mad and some random guy Empty
Public#1PostSubject: The Good,The Bad,The Mad and some random guy   The Good,The Bad,The Mad and some random guy EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 6:52 pm

-Space the Final Froniter........ or more accurately the Endless Fontier since if you are not a god, then good luckk with getting to the edge of the universe, because it looks like that there is none..... wait we are not doing a Star Trek refrence? Realy? We are doing a story about gang of three Siblings that are just dicking around galaxy with no real impact on it? Huh Well I be damned..... so what now? You have new script? Then give it to me.........
- Sarah WTF are you doing?
- GOD DAMN IT DANIEL YOU BROKE MY IMMERSION
- In what? you are just siting in middle of forrest, narrating about endless frontiers of space, then you start dialogue with no one and-
- Ehm guys........

- WHAT?!
- WHAT?!
Albert then point to person that was standing nearby looking at them, like they were bunch of mad people that were spiting out gibberish from their mouths for hours
- We have visitors........

Last edited by The Becker Siblings on Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Public#2PostSubject: Re: The Good,The Bad,The Mad and some random guy   The Good,The Bad,The Mad and some random guy EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 9:21 am

Lucifer used his coin which transported him in a instant to this forestry terrain which he was unfamiliar of as the magical swirl of red mist then faded away and the symbol of the coin being used left a burnt symbol of satanic meaning on the ground below him. Lucifer see's a couple of people talking in the forest he was walking through and wanted to see what they were all about. He started to make his way towards the group of three people and just looked at them for a bit thinking they're all lunatics. Lucifer then grips his right hand onto his left hands palm as dark purple mist swirls around it which soon formed Lucifer's sword, the Soul Eater. It's imprinted names on the blade of it shined from the suns light as it showed a clear sign that those names were victims of the sword. Lucifer held the sword with his right hand downward calmly looking at them saying "And who do we have here? Humans?" as he grinned a bit. He remarked, "Where are we? The living realm? I must've messed up when reading it..." as he was confused how he got to such a place when trying to travel back to Lucian. 
Back to top Go down
Daniel Becker
Level 6
Daniel Becker

The Depressed Cyborg

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#3PostSubject: Re: The Good,The Bad,The Mad and some random guy   The Good,The Bad,The Mad and some random guy EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 2:20 pm

Everyone looked at Lucifer in awkward silence that lasted around 10 minutes that was untill Sarah, the power armor clad heavy weapons girl, spoke up
- Holy shit that is one edgy looking m-
- SARAH!
- What?
- Nothing I am just so astonished by your COMPLETE AND UTTER LACK OF SUBTLETY
- Oh Thanks bro, I am realy doin my best
- If it wasn't for helmet that you wear I would smack you so hard right now....
- Meh maybe when you reapair the ship....
- THE SHIP YOU CRASHED, FOR GOD SAKES WHO EVEN LET YOU PILOT IT
- Ehmm Albert
Daniel Then looks at Albert
- Ehmm She asked me very nicely and even said please
- Wait she said "please"?
- Yes...
Then Daniel turns to Sarah
- Ok who the fuck are you and what you did to my sister?!
- Ehmm Daniel ehm there is a guy not wearing a shirt staring at us right now

- Oh fuck him , have no time for some random Edgy Shirtless Dude, I have to fill my quota of berating our lovely BATSHIT sister

- Oh I love you too

- Oh shut up....
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Public#4PostSubject: Re: The Good,The Bad,The Mad and some random guy   The Good,The Bad,The Mad and some random guy EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 6:09 pm

Lucifer looked at them and noticed he didn't get an answer back so he got frustrated. He thinks of a good idea to get their attention. He walks a bit away from them and with the demonic coin he took out from his pocket, he put it on the ground as it makes the grass around dead in a small radius. Then that ground get's burnt and Kyrokians come out of the ground where the burnt soil and grass was. About 10 Kyrokians came out of the ground from that spot and all huddled surrounding the group of three. Lucifer walks back to them and says "Well..See what happens when you ignored me?" as the Kyrokians growl and hiss at them. 

Kyrokian:

The Good,The Bad,The Mad and some random guy Nice10
Back to top Go down
Daniel Becker
Level 6
Daniel Becker

The Depressed Cyborg

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#5PostSubject: Re: The Good,The Bad,The Mad and some random guy   The Good,The Bad,The Mad and some random guy EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 6:47 pm

- Ehmm guys we are surrounded by-
- WE ARE SURROUNDED?!
Sarah looks around and sees those rather nasty looking beasts
- Oh shit we are hmmm welp no rest for the wicked eh?
- Yeah, but there is one positive
- Which is.....?
- WE ARE SURROUNDED NOW WE CANNOT MISS
Then The Becker Siblings enter a battle ready state, Sarah being armed with a hammer, Daniel Laser pistol of his own making, and Albert with non descript SMG
- FOR MONEY AND BOOZE
Sarah then charges at one of the beasts and swings her hammer down on it's head, in the meantime two brothers start shooting at the rest
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Public#6PostSubject: Re: The Good,The Bad,The Mad and some random guy   The Good,The Bad,The Mad and some random guy EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 7:07 pm

Lucifer walks around as they were fighting the Kyrokians and noticed they were putting up a decent fight. The Kyrokians all attack at them at once with their sharp teeth. He just watched them as they all get into a battle. Lucifer then pierces his sword into one of the Kyrokians who were too busy with the three of them. He slides the sword out of its body and grins saying "Finally..I get your attention now." as he then helps fend off the Kyrokians. It seemed as if he was naturally expert at killing these creatures.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Becker
Level 6
Daniel Becker

The Depressed Cyborg

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#7PostSubject: Re: The Good,The Bad,The Mad and some random guy   The Good,The Bad,The Mad and some random guy EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 8:12 pm

- Oh hey Longhair Mcgee had joined the fight how nice
- Longhair? oh shirtless guy
Daniel shoots one of the beasts in head

- We...

Sarah than proceeds to smash another beastie
- I apriciate your help, but what do you want? kinda still

Albert sends another series of rounds into one Kyrokian
-.... busy as you can see
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Public#8PostSubject: Re: The Good,The Bad,The Mad and some random guy   The Good,The Bad,The Mad and some random guy EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 8:38 pm

Lucifer then slashes his sword quickly onto the Kyrokians as they all start to die off. Only one was left and Lucifer sliced it's head off cleanly. Lucifer then goes over to the burnt grass and picks up the demonic coin putting it in his pocket where it first was. He says "Oh man..Killing those things are always fun." as he laughs and puts his sword onto his back. Lucifer then remarks, "I just want to know where we are. This isn't Lucian as for as I know." as he looks around then back at them awaiting a reply.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Becker
Level 6
Daniel Becker

The Depressed Cyborg

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#9PostSubject: Re: The Good,The Bad,The Mad and some random guy   The Good,The Bad,The Mad and some random guy EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 12:38 pm

- Well to be honest with you, I have no bloody idea where are we right now, you see I wasn't the one to pilot our ship at the time,
- It was me, and let me tell you it was one hell of a-
- DISASTER, this why I ONLY GET TO PILOT OUR
- MIGHTY SPACE BAR , BTW Daniel I going to ship to gets some booze cya
Then Sarah just goes in direction of their ship, just like that
- I sometimes wonder how ,in the name of whatever higher power there is, we can have the same mother...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Public#10PostSubject: Re: The Good,The Bad,The Mad and some random guy   The Good,The Bad,The Mad and some random guy Empty

Back to top Go down

The Good,The Bad,The Mad and some random guy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1