Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

immortals recruiting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lineak
Level 27
Lineak

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

immortals recruiting Empty
immortals recruiting Empty#1PostSubject: immortals recruiting   immortals recruiting EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 4:02 pm

The drop ship descended onto yet another planet in the long list of such that Lineak had visited recently.  The long string of strange planets had yet to get old to him, although the tech heavy planets he could do without.  As he exited the ship he took in the sight around him.  Factories everywhere and stench of industry it was almost as far as you could get from his home planet.  This planet might be the one planet he had visited recently where people were not trying to kill him.  He could live with that.

Fast forward two weeks.

No forests for hunting game and little to nothing to do.  This was indeed a miserable plantet.  What the hell had he done to deserve this place? Lineak reached into his pocket and sighed nothing there but lint.  He had spent the last of his money on what passed for food.  So much for getting back on a ship out of here.  He would either have to work in a factory to earn money, a horrible prospect.  Or he would have to find a way to use his unique skill set.  There was always a need for those.  He spent the next day wandering and eavesdropping.  The term recruitment office was used frequently and that was where he had to start. 

With a few simple questions he was able to get directions to this rectruitment office.  He knew he didn't look, or smell, the best at the moment but hell it was a recruitment office.  He smoothed a wrinkle out of his jeans, tucked his denim shirt into his pants and ran a quick hand through the scruff on top his head and face.  He'd kill for a razor right now.  Still if this place was recruiting they couldn't be too picky could they?  He walked inside the building and called out, "hello?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t506-lineak
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards
immortals recruiting LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month
immortals recruiting TJPZQB0 Donator

immortals recruiting Empty#2PostSubject: Re: immortals recruiting   immortals recruiting EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 4:37 pm

there were several offices, all colored differently, above them was a sign that said: "elites, ask one of your choice for recruitment. all the doors were colored differently. there was an orange door labeled "keya" a red one labeled "blaze" a blue one labeled "tower" a green one labeled "sylvia" a cyan one labeled "purity" an olive one labeled "viktor" and a brown one labeled klaut" though the one labeled tower is the largest as he is the primary leader of the immortals.
Back to top Go down
Lineak
Level 27
Lineak

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

immortals recruiting Empty#3PostSubject: Re: immortals recruiting   immortals recruiting EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 4:51 pm

The names and the colored doors he saw as he entered meant nothing to Lineak.  Although he assumed a large door had to belong to somebody important.  No doubt the important person woulnd't be bothered with something as trivial as a raw recruit.  So, the other doors then.  The green door had the word sylvia and Lineak grinned.  It sounded remarkably similar to a handful of other words he'd stumbled upon having to deal with woodlands, perfect.  He cleared his throat gently and then knocked on the door, twice, "hello?"
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

immortals recruiting Empty#4PostSubject: Re: immortals recruiting   immortals recruiting EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 5:00 pm

in the office there was a small girl brushing the hair of an enormous beast, it wanted to charge at you but it was told to stand down by the young woman. the beast obeyed and laid down obediently on the carpet and the young girld leaned on it while looking at lineak. she had tribal paint on her face and by the looks of it, over he body too. she was more casual clothing and the paint on her arms and wrists were visible. she smiled cutely and greeted lineak.

"hi, how can i help you?"
Back to top Go down
Lineak
Level 27
Lineak

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

immortals recruiting Empty#5PostSubject: Re: immortals recruiting   immortals recruiting EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 5:13 pm

Lineak looked over at the beast noting the carnivourous nature.  He could feel the hair on the back of his neck and spine stand up and struggled to keep that part of himself repressed.  The beast was not threatening him or trying to intimidate him, calm down.  He turned his gaze to the young woman.  Was that paint on her? He found himself grinning not quite the environment he had thought this would be.  he had pictured suits and ties or dress uniforms.  To find quite the opposite was refreshing.

"Um yeah.  I'd like to ask a few questions if I may? What can you tell me about the immortals.  No, don't bother.  I'd like to know how to go about signing up."
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

immortals recruiting Empty#6PostSubject: Re: immortals recruiting   immortals recruiting EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 5:28 pm

she was surprised anyone would come to her for the recruitment but pleasantly surprised, however with this not being her usual job she had to think several seconds of what to say... "uhmm, i dont really know actually. i think i have a paper in my desk we both need to sign and then we choose your new weapons and armor and then you get your first payment and immortal pass..." she jumped off the beast and vaulted over her desk swiftly.

she threw open her shelf and frantically searched in it, papers were flying up and eventually she found a paper and slammed it on the paper. "here! found it! okay so i think...i need to sign here...and you here i think..." she scratched her signature on her place, though it was about obvious she wasnt big on paperworks...
Back to top Go down
Lineak
Level 27
Lineak

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

immortals recruiting Empty#7PostSubject: Re: immortals recruiting   immortals recruiting EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 5:58 pm

Disorganized chaos.  Very easy to tell that was not her natural environment.  It was just as easy to observe how natural it was for her to spring from her mount.  An untrained observer might have thought nothing of it.  Lineak was far from a casual observer.  He had been born and raised a farmer and riding was in his blood.  Springing from a mount, any mount, especially that one took some time to aquire the skiill.  It was obvious the two had been together for some time. 

"Weapons and armor? What if I like what I have? I've grown rather attached to my weapons and armor does little for me.  I'm afraid it just gets in the way.  I er tend to outgrow it rather quickly."

Outgrow it? Turning into a seven foot tall slobbering killing machine was outgrowing?
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

immortals recruiting Empty#8PostSubject: Re: immortals recruiting   immortals recruiting EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 7:15 pm

she had this constant sweet smile on her face when she spoke, usually with her eyes shut or squinted at least. "that is okay! but still follow me please, maybe we do find an armor or at least a weapon that catches your eye. but regardless, here is your immortal pass that gets you service in our offices and the hub, and here is your first salary in advance." she gives lineak a credit card and an immortal pass and walks to the armory.
Back to top Go down
Lineak
Level 27
Lineak

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

immortals recruiting Empty#9PostSubject: Re: immortals recruiting   immortals recruiting EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 3:18 pm

Lineak almost laughed at how easy the whole process had been.  Her follow me and the advance pay almost made him laugh.  He hadn't even taken the time to sign the papers yet.  He could get away without doing so he imagined, but he already had enough people interested in hunting him down.  He did not need more.

"Just a moment."

He took the time to admire the back end of the female form before turning his eyes to the paperwork.  Damn those teenage hormones.  With a sigh he began reading one of the forms.  Yeah, not a lawyer for sure he thougt to himself.  Instead of going though all of the paperwork he took a few seconds to track down the places he needed to sign.  Heedless of terms for length of service or rank he began signing his life away.

"Ok done, I think.  Lead on to the armory.  I must tell you though I'm not lacking anything, although I'm willing to look."

He tried to fight back the blush that stole over his face.  Willing to look? He'd been looking since he entered her office.  With a sigh of resignation he began walking behind her to the armory, once again looking.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

immortals recruiting Empty#10PostSubject: Re: immortals recruiting   immortals recruiting EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 3:45 pm

sylvia opened the armory and it was quite large, dozens of closets filled with armors and full sections dedicated to weapon manufacturers as opposed to weapon types. every weapon or armor piece you could imagine was in here. of course there were standard assault rifles and close range weapons but then there were carriable death rays, mp35's, bull shotguns, smokers, arc razors and many other dracholmian weapons.

then there were the armors, anything ranging from exos that enhanced speed, ranger armors with grappling hooks to reach extreme speeds to the heaviest modern plate and raider armors that would stop a rocket, then there were the shields and all the other gadgets. "so...there are alot of weapons here, do you want me to give you a tour?"
Back to top Go down
Lineak
Level 27
Lineak

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

immortals recruiting Empty#11PostSubject: Re: immortals recruiting   immortals recruiting EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 3:56 pm

Lineak stared around the armory in awe.  It was like somebody had loosed him in one gigantic candy store.  Then again, he needed candy almost as much as he needed what was inside the armory.  He shook his head slightly. 

"I'm afraid I haven't been all that forthcoming ma'am.  I don't need weapons or armor because.... Well.  It's probably better if I show you."

The transformation had been getting faster and faster lately.  Something that he had found incredibly usefull in all kinds of situations.  The change this time took less than two seconds.  From a typical almost six foot tall youth to a seven foot tall werewolf complete with large fangs and claws.  The next transformation took also roughly two seconds.  From a towering killing machine to the form of a wolf, and then back to man.

'"Thank you for the offer but I'm fairly certain I have everything I need."
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

immortals recruiting Empty#12PostSubject: Re: immortals recruiting   immortals recruiting EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 4:08 pm

sylvia didnt seem too impressed, back before she died werewolves oftenly came to her elven tribe to learn to come to peace with their feral, animalistic side and learn to control it, the change actually seemed to lighten her up as it reminded her of the old days when guns were for dwarves and swords were the most common weapon. "hmm, good that you told me, you'll need to carry a special badge for that or other soldiers might try to arrest you...we've had some trouble with werewolves already here on apex 122. as for the equipment, it's good you want to keep your own weapons, though feel free to come back here anytime you want if you do change your mind." she says before leading him to the room across the hallway.

she slid her ID card through the lock on the door and it opened. "this is the pharmacist, or the medical bay wichever you prefer. here you can come if you are in need if healing items."
Back to top Go down
Lineak
Level 27
Lineak

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

immortals recruiting Empty#13PostSubject: Re: immortals recruiting   immortals recruiting EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 4:37 pm

The calm, almost aloof, response from the young woman made her even more attractive to Lineak.  Strange for her to take such a thing like it was common.  He had read about it in an ancient text though, maybe it was more common than he thought. 

Problems with other werewolves? He almost grinned at the thought.  Others like him were here? This was going to be fun.  All he had to do was track a few of them down and then... And then what? He wasn't sure of the answer.  He hand't been a werewolf all that long.  So maybe talk with them? He chuckled inwardly.  In his werewolf form talking wasn't something that went though this mind.  Eating, fighting and well.... his gaze returned to the woman.  Yeah, not talking.  Still it would be great to meet more of his kind.

He almost missed the rest of what she said with his mind dwelling on the werewolves.  Something about keeping his own weaponry.  That was wonderfull.  He didn't know what he'd do if he was forced to use something else.  It wasn't as if they had had asault rifles on the farm.  Although once you knew basic firearms you could pretty much shoot anything.  She began walkin accross the hall and he was in no hurry to follow.  Keeping a small distance so he could admire her figure from behind, attemping to hide the fact.

The medical bay he knew right away from the smell.  Even before she stated what it was.  The overpowering stench of antiseptic stung his nose.  He'd had experience with places like this one.  Although he doubted very much that this woman would try interrogating him by slicing into him with silver knives.  A cold chill went though his body at the thought. 

"Can we leave this room?"

He tried to make his request in his normal voice but found it to be almost pleading.  I must sound like a big baby.  Please can I go to the bathroom? Pfff. What a wuss.  Well she didn't know, and didn't have to know, about his adversion to places like this since that incident.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

immortals recruiting Empty#14PostSubject: Re: immortals recruiting   immortals recruiting EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 5:31 pm

she was surprised to hear lineak wanted to leave the medical bay, this was usually the part that interested most recruits. medicals wasnt all they handed out there too. but whatever, she followed lineak out of the medical bay and stood before him, with her usual cheerfull smile on her face. "so! anything else i can help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Lineak
Level 27
Lineak

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

immortals recruiting Empty#15PostSubject: Re: immortals recruiting   immortals recruiting EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 5:48 pm

RescueRanger wrote:
"so! anything else i can help you with?"

Lineak gulped at her phrase.  Teenage hormones and dirty thoughts weren't a good combination.  They could take a harmless phrase like that and make it...well dirty for lack of a better word.  He knew it wasn't what she meant.  He also knew what she had meant.  She had been nothing but courteous and kind.  Things he wasn't used to as of late.  Those qualities as well as her indifference to his lycanthropy made her rather intriguing though. 

"Only question I have at the moment is what do my duties entail?"

He found himself somewhat perplexed by his thoughts.  On one hand he hoped to see this strange woman more often.  On the other being away from her would probably be better since he'd be less prone to do something stupid.  He'd have to wait and see how things played out.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

immortals recruiting Empty#16PostSubject: Re: immortals recruiting   immortals recruiting EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 6:02 pm

she thought for a few seconds, obviously she never signed the contract, mostly since she was in the immortals since their founding. "uhm, i think you can pretty much do whatever until we call you for a mission, and if you ever need me for anything you can call me too, all of the immortals are on your com unit." she says, before realizing he doesnt have it yet, she ran back to the armory and came back with a small phone like object. "this is a lifeline. with this you can teleport to a set destination, you just need to set it before using it, it also functions like a phone and you can call other immortal members, like me with it, if you need them."
Back to top Go down
Lineak
Level 27
Lineak

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

immortals recruiting Empty#17PostSubject: Re: immortals recruiting   immortals recruiting EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 6:23 pm

Lineak felt like an imbicile.  He stared at the small gadget willing it to go away.  Tech, or how he hated tech.  The most advanced tech he'd had to worry about on the farm was a twenty year old tractor.  Teleporting.  He wasn't even sure what the word meant.  He knew what a phone was he'd used one naturally but to have one on this small device that wasn't plugged into anything? Oh he hated tech.

"I'm kind of embarrassed to say it.  How does it work? Tech and I don't get along very well.'
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

immortals recruiting Empty#18PostSubject: Re: immortals recruiting   immortals recruiting EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 7:28 pm

she giggled quietly and stood right next to him, squeezing her head close to his to be able to see the screen. "okay, to you press the things on the screen, at maps you hold it down and set teleport, by default it is this exact place we're standing on and here....is where you can call members in the immortals including me, if you need them that is..."
Back to top Go down
Lineak
Level 27
Lineak

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

immortals recruiting Empty#19PostSubject: Re: immortals recruiting   immortals recruiting EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 7:40 pm

The gadget didn't seem too difficult but Lineak still didn't like it.  Some small, strange, powerfull gizmo this thing was.  Still it might have its uses.  Being able to communicate with other Immortals, that was going to take some getting used to.  Lineak an Immortal, hah! It could have proved useful in other situations and might in the future.

"I think I got it.  Thank you so much.  I'm not sure what I would have done without your help."

It was simple really he wouldn't have signed up and he'd probably be in a ditch somewhere.  Alive or dead he wasn't sure.  The Immortals offered him a job of sorts as well as freedom.  Strange how fate worked.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

immortals recruiting Empty#20PostSubject: Re: immortals recruiting   immortals recruiting EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 7:53 pm

she smiled at him, walking off to her office again. "so if you ever need me, or anyone else, you can find them here or on your lifeline." she adds before going back into her office. right before entering her office, she looks back at lineak with a friendly smile. and some time after entering her office, the lifeline buzzed and showed that sylvia had sent a message that said: "and, is this working okay? Very Happy"
Back to top Go down
Lineak
Level 27
Lineak

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

immortals recruiting Empty#21PostSubject: Re: immortals recruiting   immortals recruiting EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 8:41 pm

The small gadget buzzed and Lineak took a moment to study it, and grinned.  The little gizmo worked perfectly.  Now all he had to do was push this button right here and type right here and.... Wait, what?  He groaned quietly hoping he hadn't done what he thought he had just done. 

Into the ether and to ALL of the Immortals a message was sent.  I've got it! Shaking his head Lineak walked passed the office and stuck his head inside. 

"I'll get it figured out.  Thank you for all of your help.'

With a method of pay in his pocket Lineak felt on top of the world.  He'd jump on a ship and see what adventure lay ahead.  And of course there was being an Immortal he'd have to see just what that entailed as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

immortals recruiting Empty#22PostSubject: Re: immortals recruiting   immortals recruiting Empty

Back to top Go down

immortals recruiting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1