Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Little bit less lost in Space

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Northern Angel
Level 5
Northern Angel

Anairë Aredhel Caranthir; the High Elf Space Marine

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Little bit less lost in Space Empty
Little bit less lost in Space Empty#1PostSubject: Little bit less lost in Space   Little bit less lost in Space EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 6:38 pm

Hi this is my introduction number two! Now I have made a character, it's Space Marine Officer so a military type but with very elven weapons technology. My background story is not so elaborate yet thou. But she is very Science-fantasy. So please have a look at her I will improve her picture later. It's made in DAZ3D so I can make a better rendering only it's very slow on my computer.

Kiss
Angelica
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t1815-anaire-the-elf-space-marine
ImaginationGoneWild
Level 13
ImaginationGoneWild

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards
Little bit less lost in Space LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month

Little bit less lost in Space Empty#2PostSubject: Re: Little bit less lost in Space   Little bit less lost in Space EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 1:40 am

Cool character. ^^
If you're looking for RP then either look for threads labeled as 'Public' or Open in the title. Or just hop in the Discord channel and ask around. :3
Back to top Go down
Northern Angel
Level 5
Northern Angel

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Little bit less lost in Space Empty#3PostSubject: Re: Little bit less lost in Space   Little bit less lost in Space EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 2:41 pm

Thanks Imagine, I had the picture i full body but you could see the nipples through the clothes so she was not allowed
Back to top Go down
Northern Angel
Level 5
Northern Angel

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Little bit less lost in Space Empty#4PostSubject: Re: Little bit less lost in Space   Little bit less lost in Space EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 2:45 pm

But X-calibur made thsi thread: "The echoes of the Imperium." It's not open but no one has replied and its not public
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Little bit less lost in Space Empty#5PostSubject: Re: Little bit less lost in Space   Little bit less lost in Space EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 3:53 pm

Thats because it's my private reintroduction thread for the Serpentum Imperium remnants.

It will at one point detail various meetings with other factions to garner support for their campaign to reclaim their home systems.

If you wish I can make the thread revolving the meeting with the GSU and you can join it.
Back to top Go down
Northern Angel
Level 5
Northern Angel

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Little bit less lost in Space Empty#6PostSubject: Re: Little bit less lost in Space   Little bit less lost in Space EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 4:24 pm

I don't understand the different threads, it would be nice to have like a backstory what an adventure is about and then you invite players to it. I look in to it more another time.
Back to top Go down
ImaginationGoneWild
Level 13
ImaginationGoneWild

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Little bit less lost in Space Empty#7PostSubject: Re: Little bit less lost in Space   Little bit less lost in Space EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 4:42 pm

Some people have 'solo threads'. Those are where 1 player just writes with himself, that's what X-calibur's thread is. That's why you don't see anyone replying in it. We usually just label those as 'private'.

But other threads that are also labeled as 'Private' are roleplays between 2 or more people that planned this. Then you have 'public' labels, those are the Open threads where anyone can join and write whatever they wish to the story.

Then you have 'Faction threads' Those are threads where only people who belong to a certain Faction can join. Since X-calibur wrote it, only those belonging to his faction could per example write in it. (But in this case it's his solo-thread.)

And yes, we usually do that in threads, lol. We do explain what the story will be about before we make it an open thread. But it's easier for people to just go to Discord and look for players there and discuss what they want to write. >.>
Back to top Go down
Northern Angel
Level 5
Northern Angel

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Little bit less lost in Space Empty#8PostSubject: Re: Little bit less lost in Space   Little bit less lost in Space EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 6:08 pm

OK , I'm making pictures of my character
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Little bit less lost in Space Empty#9PostSubject: Re: Little bit less lost in Space   Little bit less lost in Space EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:14 pm

Looks epic
Back to top Go down
Northern Angel
Level 5
Northern Angel

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Little bit less lost in Space Empty#10PostSubject: Re: Little bit less lost in Space   Little bit less lost in Space EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:34 pm

I'm using DAZ3D programme but my computer is not so good for it
Back to top Go down
Northern Angel
Level 5
Northern Angel

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Little bit less lost in Space Empty#11PostSubject: Re: Little bit less lost in Space   Little bit less lost in Space EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 8:11 pm

Fighting!

Little bit less lost in Space Space_11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Little bit less lost in Space Empty#12PostSubject: Re: Little bit less lost in Space   Little bit less lost in Space Empty

Back to top Go down

Little bit less lost in Space

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1