Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Night and Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards
Night and Day LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month
Night and Day TJPZQB0 Donator

Night and Day Empty
Private#1PostSubject: Night and Day   Night and Day EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 4:17 pm

Sylvia was in jeslore again, wandering through the medievally themed villages and cities, modeled to give off the original feel of the planet while maintaining an advanced technological level. She still felt a little out of place, the last time she visited these places was 3000 years ago. alot has changed obviously but now she was a least dressed to look the part. it was getting night and it was getting colder, but it was still a while to chai'enne, so instead of quitting she put her cloak on and pressed on.
Back to top Go down
Skyfall
Level 3
Skyfall

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Night and Day Empty
Private#2PostSubject: Re: Night and Day   Night and Day EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 9:26 pm

Asher finally reached Jeslore..he was never really here before, so he though this might be a fresh new experience for him. He wondered the forests and cities, still excited to see more, but still wishing some of his friend were here. It made him feel slightly lonely being here all by himself and not knowing anyone but he hope'd it wont stay like that for too long. While he was here he might as well search for a job or some sort of monster slaying contract, he needed some coin anyway.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Night and Day Empty
Private#3PostSubject: Re: Night and Day   Night and Day EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 6:35 pm

the loftwoods were the largest forrest, and it showed, she was wandering for a few hours now. ats ome point she even crossed paths with asher but didnt seem to notice him as she was busy with a small bird on her shoulder as she wandered past him, she looked a bit different with this new augmented armor from when asher last saw her and seemed to have regained the elven life in her as her skin was more colorfull and her eyes were green again.
Back to top Go down
Skyfall
Level 3
Skyfall

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Night and Day Empty
Private#4PostSubject: Re: Night and Day   Night and Day EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 6:56 pm

As Sylvia walked past him Asher didnt realise it was her at first. He was slightly lost and needed some direction anyways so he decided to ask the person who just passed him. "Hm, excuse me Ms.-" He turned trying to grab her attention but he quickly realised he knew this person. It was Sylvia. That one Sylvia who he once loved and with who he used to go on adventures long time ago. "Sylvia?" He stopped, looking in disbelief. "Is that you?" Asher asked with a smile on his face, he was so glad he found a familiar face around here. "Its been so long..." He added, looking at her. She seemed different, no red eyes or the pale skin, no more resemblance of vampirism on her. 

Asher was noticably dissapointed when he realised the elf is no longer a vampire. It even hurt him a little but he tried not to show it. Upon seeing it he felt as if Sylvia forgot all that time they spent together back then and just wanted to forget him. 'Maybe thats why she cured herself?' Asher thought in his head, still trying to keep a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Night and Day Empty
Private#5PostSubject: Re: Night and Day   Night and Day EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 7:31 pm

she still didnt notice asher directly as her bird flew up and she leaps up into a tree to chase it, only when the bird sat down on her shoulder and she was able to catch it again, she then looked at him with a genuinely surprised look an her face, though in truth she had cured her vampirism when she returned to dracholm and had to gain the trust of her people again, they wouldnt believe it was truly sylvia.

regardless, she was excited to see him again and jumped down the tree and landed in front of him and embraced him. "it's been so long! i thought you were dead!"
Back to top Go down
Skyfall
Level 3
Skyfall

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Night and Day Empty
Private#6PostSubject: Re: Night and Day   Night and Day EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 7:37 pm

"Dead? I didnt expect you to say that.." Asher laughed slightly in suprise. He was slightly happier now that he saw how cheerful Sylvia was to see him and gave her a friendly hug. "Why would you think Im dead?"
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Night and Day Empty
Private#7PostSubject: Re: Night and Day   Night and Day EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 7:56 pm

she squeezes him a little more before responding to him. "well, it's been 3000 years, i didnt know you would have lived longer than me because, i have died and im only back for a few months i suppose, i havent counted, really..."
Back to top Go down
Skyfall
Level 3
Skyfall

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Night and Day Empty
Private#8PostSubject: Re: Night and Day   Night and Day EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 8:27 pm

Asher nodded. "Yeah...3000 years.." He sighed, scratching his neck. "I cant believe you are here again." He smiled again, giving her another hug and letting go after a bit. "So..what have you been doing all this time?" Asher asked. "You've changed...a lot.." He finished with another sigh. He was still noticably upset about Sylvia curing herself despite what her reason for that might be. Maybe it was for her own good, but he was still dissapointed.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Night and Day Empty
Private#9PostSubject: Re: Night and Day   Night and Day EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 7:58 pm

she had a sad look on her face, she never thought she would see asher again, and by now she didnt hope to either, so much had happened and she would have to tell him. "yes, not only have i cured my vampirism. five years exactly after we got seperated i have done so much more. for one, i....i got married and got children too, who are still alive today too...then i died...but i have been revived not longer than a few months ago, and recently i found new love with another woman...so indeed, alot of things have changed"
Back to top Go down
Skyfall
Level 3
Skyfall

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Night and Day Empty
Private#10PostSubject: Re: Night and Day   Night and Day EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 8:19 pm

Asher's eyes widened as she mentioned having children and finding love with another woman. "O-oh.." He sighed, schratching his neck. "Thats nice I guess, Im..Im happy for you.." He added. Asher, wasnt bother by the fact she found love with the person of the same gender, but more of the thing that she so easily got over him. '5 years is pretty small in our lifespan..' He thought to himself. He noticed Sylvia wasnt happy to see him, he frowned a bit himself but tried not to show it as much. "So um...It was nice seeing you Sylvia.." Asher told her finally, as if he was saying goodbye again. 'What else could he do?' He thought. 'She's obviously not happy to see me..' Asher said in his head.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Night and Day Empty
Private#11PostSubject: Re: Night and Day   Night and Day EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 11:23 am

she saw she had made asher sad, and it was normal too, she just told a former lover that she had maried, and then went on to fall in love with someone else, but in truth she never forgot about asher, obviously she recognized him after so many years. "so...what did you go on to do after we got seperated?"
Back to top Go down
Skyfall
Level 3
Skyfall

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Night and Day Empty
Private#12PostSubject: Re: Night and Day   Night and Day EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 12:44 pm

Asher was about to turn away and leave but stopped as she asked him. He wasnt even sure if she really cares or she as just being polite. "Well..I went back to my home actually, I had some work to do.." Asher said. "...and we had a bit of a problem with the werewolves again..and had to rebuild our mansion." He explained, remembering the 2nd Great War they had against Werewolves, just a few months after him and Sylvia parted their ways. "But after that..I pretty much left and just wandered the world and galaxy..nothing special really." He explained.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Night and Day Empty
Private#13PostSubject: Re: Night and Day   Night and Day EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:22 pm

"eheh, wandering the galaxy is nothing special~? i need you to know though, i did miss you, asher, that castle collapsing...i thought i saw a boulder crush you...how did you get out of there?" she says as she embraces asher again, remembering their last adventure in daeluin, smiling somewhat sadly.
Back to top Go down
Skyfall
Level 3
Skyfall

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Night and Day Empty
Private#14PostSubject: Re: Night and Day   Night and Day EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:38 pm

"I-uhh.." he stopped as she hugged him again. "I didnt.." He sighed, looking down. "I was dead for..a while to say at least.." He added. "Then the werewolves found me and...lets just say i was brought back to life and killed multiple times..just for "fun" as they would say." Asher told her, sadness and anger visible in his dark, red eyes. "I must admit, that was probably the most painful experience in my life." Asher sighed, stepping back a few steps. "After losing-" He stopped, looking at Sylvia. He missed the little elf. He was hoping and looking forward to seeing her again, but now he felt like all that hope dissappeared. He even missed her more now that he actually found her, especially now that he knew she's taken by someone else. He looked away, not wanting
to finish his sentance.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Night and Day Empty
Private#15PostSubject: Re: Night and Day   Night and Day EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 8:10 pm

she was horrified he got captured and how he was treated. She hugged him tightly, pressing her face against his. "ohh, asher...i did not know, im so sorry to hear..." she however did not let go of asher as he wanted to walk off, she wanted to keep him near herself.
Back to top Go down
Skyfall
Level 3
Skyfall

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Night and Day Empty
Private#16PostSubject: Re: Night and Day   Night and Day EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 8:18 pm

Asher hugged her back tightly, sighing. He didnt let go of her as he opened his mouth. "W-why did you leave me like that? You left with no goodbye or anything.." He added quietly.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Night and Day Empty
Private#17PostSubject: Re: Night and Day   Night and Day EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 9:22 pm

she lets go for a second and sits him down before embracing him again. "i never left you, asher. i need you to know that... i always kept looking for you, i raided werewolf dens even if i saw you die, i never gave up. so many years went by and so many lycans fell by my arrows. I just never found you and my duties called me back to dracholm and those duties were my own end..."
Back to top Go down
Skyfall
Level 3
Skyfall

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Night and Day Empty
Private#18PostSubject: Re: Night and Day   Night and Day EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 9:39 pm

"Hm.." He looked away, not wanting to face her. "Maybe..maybe you are right.." He finally said. "I mean..look at you! You have changed and moved on..and yet Im still living in the past." Asher looked down and then at her. "Maybe Its time for me to move on too.." He finally said and stood up.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Night and Day Empty
Private#19PostSubject: Re: Night and Day   Night and Day EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 5:36 pm

she held his hands and smiles at him. "im so sorry, asher...hey, i know some people that can help you...want to come along with me and meet them, asher?" she says as she walks away just for a short while before but turning around, waiting for asher.
Back to top Go down
Skyfall
Level 3
Skyfall

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Night and Day Empty
Private#20PostSubject: Re: Night and Day   Night and Day EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 8:51 pm

"Hm..help me?" He questioned, walking to her though he wasnt sure what she meant by that.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Night and Day Empty
Private#21PostSubject: Re: Night and Day   Night and Day EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 9:17 pm

"im in a faction, i was an immortal when i met you already but now they became a faction and they're most likely willing to help you, we accept everyone, asher and i would love to have you on my side..."
she says, putting her hands on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Skyfall
Level 3
Skyfall

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Night and Day Empty
Private#22PostSubject: Re: Night and Day   Night and Day EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 9:19 pm

"Hm..." He sighed. "Look Sylvia..Im not really sure if thats...the right place for me.." Asher told her. He wasnt so sure about joining this so called faction.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Night and Day Empty
Private#23PostSubject: Re: Night and Day   Night and Day EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 9:39 pm

"hmmm, i think it'll be good for you, love meeting my former leader and employers and such will do you good, they're from the same time as us...and tower might be able to cheer you up, he's funny...besides our faction consists of freedom fighter, something i suppose you can find yourself doing..." she says embracing the vampire warmly.
Back to top Go down
Skyfall
Level 3
Skyfall

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Night and Day Empty
Private#24PostSubject: Re: Night and Day   Night and Day EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 9:01 pm

"um..okay...I guess I can give it a try.." Asher said. He just hoped he wouldnt have to encounter Sylvias new lover and children.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Night and Day Empty
Private#25PostSubject: Re: Night and Day   Night and Day EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 9:22 pm

Sylvia now had new plans, instead of visiting chai'enne she would take asher to apex-122 and get him to join the immortals. "come asher, let me bring you to our base, if you want ill introduce you to my daughter and girlfriend, they've heard all about you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Night and Day Empty
Private#26PostSubject: Re: Night and Day   Night and Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Night and Day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next