Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Atrata Federation Origins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Atrata Federation Origins Empty
Faction#1PostSubject: Atrata Federation Origins   Atrata Federation Origins EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 5:13 pm

"This is Aurora-7 please respond." An encrypted message echoed to the nearby Lucian empire. "Aurora Main, do you read us, this is Aurora-7 we are heavily damaged and drifting, attempting to send encrypted vessel schematics." A message appears over the console of the Aurora Vessel '[Encrypted Data Sent].' The ship schematics of the ship also contained some of the most secretive information about the fallen Atrata Federation. The status of the ship was easy to access but one file on the main drive marked 'Codename Stonewolf.' Was incredibly classified, only being accessible by the main captain of the Aurora-7. Wolfstone was a separate file on the ship schematics. It held weaponry blueprints, weapons never seen before to any empire. 

Aurora main had been long disabled and decommissioned as a vessel. But still, it lay peacefully laden with dust and a white tarp tightly wrapped around the massive vessel. No visible damage on the hull could be seen. Its just rested, the dry-dock it had been rested in, was badly rusted from four hundred years of negligence.
OOC: Correction 400 is 300 due to lore purposes

Last edited by InnistradWalker on Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:31 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards
Atrata Federation Origins LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month

Faction#2PostSubject: Re: Atrata Federation Origins   Atrata Federation Origins EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 8:08 pm

In the space just outside the Lucian Kingdom was the INS Xe'mak an Imperial Ma'gel light cruiser that observed the Lucian Kingdom from afar.Aboard was Commodore Leer'an and human captain John Williams from the Grand Duchy of Farnin.

One of the crew members placed an clawed hand over an computer console as it grinned,raising an scaled eyebrow before turning towards the Commodore. "Sir we have intercepted an encrypted message echoing across this sector of space.We are attempting to locate it's point of origin...Orders sir?"

The Commodore adjusted his uniform,flicking it's tail side to side as he raised his horned head. "Continue and notify me once the location of the ship has been confirmed.....In the meanwhile run the encryption through our systems and see what secrets it holds."

"Yes Sir" the crew member returned to his computer console and began to run an algorithm to decript the strange message.

The Commodore turned to the human who was stationed here as his apprentice as part of an program to recruit Duchy naval officers into the Serpentum Armada. "What are your thoughts Captain?"

The Captain smirked in disbelief. "It could be an distress beacon...This is close to the old Demonic crusade front....Maybe some demons attacked an trading vessel."

"Demons? I am unaware of this species....Are they hostile towards humans?" The Commodore asked.

"Yeah.....But their leader fell recently and with it their "crusade" broke off....Now I hear that the remaining demon lords are fighting each-other or joining this Lucian Kingdom."

"I see....Well our long range observation drones should return with reports soon.In the meanwhile we can investigate this strange signal....If civilians are indeed in danger it would only be right for us to intervene to protect them."

The human captain was pleased to hear that the Varanus cared for the safety of other civilians....He heard that it was part of their moral code of honour.....As long as those civilians were not criminals or enemies.It was an commendable act none the less.

Last edited by X-Calibur on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed Naval abbriviation)
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Faction#3PostSubject: OOC: Correction 400 is 300 due to lore purposes    Atrata Federation Origins EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 9:10 pm

"Aurora main, we have received word that the message was intercepted, trying to send another message." This message reads the same, except for one thing in particular. One of the files in 'Codename StoneWolf' had been unlocked and was in the distress signal. The file was named 'Atrata Federation Distress Code Manual' which detailed the Atrata Federation's procedure for calling for help. But this was the only file accessible. This one, however, came to the INS Xe'mak and the Aurora Main.

Aurora Main finally received the message, the vessel suddenly began to stir. The ship only gained enough power to send a response all the a.I's reply was "There all gone.. the Federation has fallen, God rest those who cried out in the final days." The bone chilling response was sent to all Aurora Vessels. They all replied in the same chilling code that was intercepted by the INS vessel. The code said "57193ac 34.2 X.I 332" when decoded the code translated to "Revelation 5:12.."
OOC: Correction 400 is 300 due to lore purposes

Last edited by InnistradWalker on Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#4PostSubject: Re: Atrata Federation Origins   Atrata Federation Origins EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 10:08 pm

The greenish-scaled reptilian pressed it's claws on the console as it interacted with the holographic screens projected from it.The young crewmate was close to decripting the message when something else appeared on the screen.The jumpsuited reptilian turned his seat to the Commodore.

"Sir we intercepted another message.....It seems to be the sa.....Wait....We have intercepted another message from an unknown ship.....Decoding now."

The Commodore raised an scaled eyebrow and turned to the human captain. "It appears that signal was directed to another ship...That explains the encryption."

The crewmember then tapped his claws engaging the algorithm that decrypted the message within minutes. "Decryption complete sir!"

The Commodore nodded "Good play the message through the holomap."

In the middle of the bridge stood an circular table that contained an holographic projection of the Milky way that quickly disappeared and was replaced with visual representations of the text recieved from the message alongside the decrypted files.

The text read:

-"Aurora main, we have received word that the message was intercepted, trying to send another message."

-"There all gone.. the Federation has fallen, God rest those who cried out in the final days."

-"Revelation 5:12"

Message end.

Several of the crew stopped in confusion before returning back to their work.The Varanus Commodore and his Human assistant stood confused when they simultaneously turned towards eachother.

"Does that make any sense to you Captain Williams?" The clay-scaled Commodore asked.

The human captain scratched his head. "Well....The translated code...Revelation 5:12 is an passage of the Bible....An holy book of one of our race's religions."

"One? You humans have more then one belief?" The Commodore asked unaware of how Human society besides the Duchy works.

"Yeah...And if I remember correctly the passage is....ah yes...*ahem*........“Worthy is the Lamb,who was slain to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!”

The commodore nodded "So the lamb died for the greater glory? Like an soldier alongside his bretheren? Passing from this world to the afterlife?"

The human captain shook his head. "Yes and no.....It's hard to explain since I am not an priest...I won't bore you with the details but....I will explain it to you at another time...First we need to investigate the signal."

The Commodore nodded "Very well I concur.....Ensign..Have we traced the signal of the vessel yet?"

The crewmember nodded. "Homing in on the coordinates now sir....."

The Commodore walked to the holomap and leaned on the circular table.He began to read through the documents that was attached to the message.

"Tell me Williams...Do you know of anything called the Atrata Federation?"

The human captain shook his head. "Not really sir.....I think it was an collection of human colonies that became independent from Earth years ago...Much like Farnin.....But the Atrata Federation disappeared or something long ago."

"Disappeared?" The Commodore asked as he turned his head to gaze upon the captain.

"Yes sir.....We may be dealing with some equipment left behind by them....But why they would be sending messages now....eh I am not sure."

The Commodore turned back to the holomap,grinning his canined mouth as he scanned through the documents.The vessel seemed to be in distress....Imperial regulations regarding potential civilian vessels requires that the Imperial ship announce itself before warping to the ships location.

"Ensign.....Send an message through....Code C.I4

"Yes Sir" The ensign began tapping his claws on the holographic screen as he forwarded an  message to the Aurora-7

"Attention unidentified craft....Your distress signal has been retrieved by the INS Xe'mak of the Serpentum Armada...We have traced your location will be warping to an area near you within several minutes,if you have wounded we will prepare our medical centre.....Be warned if you fire upon us we will be forced to retaliate....How do you respond."

The Xe'mak then prepared to charge it's FTL drive as it awaited the response of the strange vessel.
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Faction#5PostSubject: Re: Atrata Federation Origins   Atrata Federation Origins EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 11:30 pm

The a.I on the Aurora received the message. Its reply went as followed "currently, there are 13 survivors onboard of the original 20. Casualties include: Dr. Jasmine Harmony, Private Jonathan Torres, Dr. Phillip Dox, and 4 others." The a.I also replied "I am GAEA-7, the a.I a..a..a..aboard this vessel." The static of the a.I automatically deemed it ancient. "We will not fire, in fact we are unable to bring our weapon systems online."

Aurora Main tried to send another message, but the ancient ship was no longer able to process anything. "Warning, warning, system overload." The Aurora Main's A.I compartment began smoking. A very steady stream of black smoke. The death of GAEA-M.

Last edited by InnistradWalker on Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#6PostSubject: Re: Atrata Federation Origins   Atrata Federation Origins EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 12:04 am

The ship crew immediately prepared the cruiser for hyperspeed,the FTL engines hummed with blue energy as the ensign awaited confirmation from the Commodore who nodded to proceed.

The ensign then relayed the message to the first-mate who sounded the intercom aboard the cruiser,preparing for warp in....5.....4......3.....2......1.... The cruiser then shot itself into hyperspace entering an world of whitish energy that spun around the ship counterclockwise.

The ship would remain in that state for 3 minutes before they exited  hyperspace appearing 2 kilometers from the Aurora-7.

The Imperial ship then attempted to contact the Aurora-7 "We will begin to board momentarily please remain on standby until the docking process is completed" the Commodore who ordered that an Orbiter squad with several medics board the vessel to investigate.The human captain would accompany them to act as diplomat to the suspected human crew.

Within a few minutes the cruiser latched the Aurora-7 unto it and sealed it's airlock.Outside the airlock system was the orbiter squad getting into formation...Captain Williams took point as he equipped the breather mask,unlike the Varanus marines he had no power armour instead he wore his officer uniform that consisted of an strange style whitish suit that looked like an futuristic version of old 18th century naval uniforms alongside an pure white trenchcoat and an tricone-like hat.He took with him an small human-made pistol in contrast to the marines that appeared ready for war.The medical team wore pressurized hazmat suits and carried medical kits.

The airlock opened and the squad quickly began scouring the ship,checking each corner,nook and cranny.What they found shocked the human captain.....

The crew were all frozen in cryogenic stasis,the orbiter squad then gave the all clear and the medical team then entered the vessel.The human captain then asked while looking around the room.

"Hello...Jarvis..uh..7....I'm Captain John Williams of the Serpentum Armada...It appears your crew is in cryogenic stasis....We are going to attempt to recover the crew and move them to the medical clinic aboard the Xe'mak." He then spoke with the head medic before asking again... "The medical team needs to know how long the organic crew has been in cryogenic suspension."

The medical team began to take positions to remove the humans from the pods.
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Faction#7PostSubject: Re: Atrata Federation Origins   Atrata Federation Origins EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 12:13 am

A green female figure appeared on a small console next to the cryogenic pods. She looked like she didn't wear any clothes but she lacked any feminine organs. The a.I fizzled a small bit, she was deteriorating. "The crew.. ac..c..c..ording to my logs.. roughly 400 Sol Years or 400 Earth years." Several of the pods had corpses hanging out of the broken glass, they had impaled themselves onto the broken glass before they even awoke. Dry blood stained the glass of the dead crew members. Jarvis asks in a pleading voice "Please do not take them from this vessel. It would end the mission and put our great federation in peril." The woman A.I then disappears from the console and soon lights flicker in the cryogenic pod bay. The A.I then reappears. "We do still have a mission."
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#8PostSubject: Re: Atrata Federation Origins   Atrata Federation Origins EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 12:41 am

An green figure appeared and begged that the medical team should not remove the human crew.The lights flickered in the pod bay which confirmed the suspicions that the ship requires maintenance.

The human captain sighed and thought...."Bloody AI...What mission could be so important that it risks the health of these brave men and women." Well the captain had no time to argue as he received a call from the Xe'mak through his radio earpiece that sat in his right ear. "Captain Williams do you read......" The human captain pressed his right thumb on the earpiece as he spoke. "Yeah I'm here go ahead."

"We have scanned the ship and determined that it is highly damaged...The Commodore ordered that you get the crew out of there before the ship becomes unstable."

The human captain peeked back at the AI figure......"Well that is going to be an issue....The ship refuses to allow us to take the crew off of the ship,it would disrupt some mission.....No I don't know what mission.....Fine....Send them over."

The human captain then approached the green figure that flickered. "We are sending an team of engineers to conduct limited repairs on the ship,this should stabilize it until we can fix this dilemma.In the meantime tell me what is the purpose of your..."mission"."
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Faction#9PostSubject: Re: Atrata Federation Origins   Atrata Federation Origins EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 3:39 am

The AI speaks almost like she's heard the question before. "Mission No.578029233678, importance: Class 10." The A.I quickly explained that class 10 was of the utmost importance. "Mission code: 344a7b227l, mission description; The Aurora-7 is tasked with high priority interplanetary reconnaissance to locate a new planet for colonization, if this mission were to somehow fail, the Aurora-7 must dispatch code 57193ac 34.2 X.I 332 and return to Homeworld." The A.I replayed the code signal it being a series of beeps and static. "If the Aurora-7 manages to locate a suitable planet Aurora-7 MUST report directly to Aurora Main." The A.I then projected a 3D holographic model of the Aurora Main, an enormous vessel. The A.I then hid the Aurora Main diagram and spoke to the captain "It is against my prime directive to let any member of this expedition team leave this vessel without proper clearance. The A.I then went over the schematics for the vessel.

----Aurora-7----
|Quick Diagnostics|
Engines: Integrity 12% Energy Flow 0% of 01.003%
Weapons: [RIGHT] integrity 46% Energy Flow 0% of 01.003% [LEFT] integrity 65% Energy Flow 0% of 01.003%
Navigational Computer: UNDETERMINED
Life Support System: Integrity 98% Energy Flow 0% of 01.003%
Cryogenic Pods: Integrity pods 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 3, and 10 OFFLINE 55% Energy Flow: 99%
Interior Lights: Integrity 25% Energy Flow 1%
Exterior Lights: Integrity 0% WARN Energy Flow 0%
Steering: Integrity 46% Energy Flow 0%
Shields: Integrity 0% Energy Flow 0%
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#10PostSubject: Re: Atrata Federation Origins   Atrata Federation Origins EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 5:32 pm

The captain shook his head. "New planet to colonize? And you have been doing this mission for 400 years? You are aware that the Atrata Federation no longer exists.....Well if you refuse to allow us to move the crew from this vessel we would just have to establish an temporary clinic then,the medical team is eager to assist this crew...being in stasis for 400 years could have disastrous effects on their physical and mental well-being.If you would allow it we can set up an clinic in the cargo bay."

The engineer team arrived,several hazard suit cladded reptilians carried strange tools and were accompanied by small spheres. "Awaiting orders sir!" One would yell.

The captain then turned back to the A.I. "We scanned the ship and detected damages....If you wish for our skilled engineers to quickly run an maintenance check...We will repair what we can."

The Captain then awaited the reply of the A.I and then asked. "Tell me about the Atrara Federation."
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Faction#11PostSubject: Re: Atrata Federation Origins   Atrata Federation Origins EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 6:33 pm

The A.I allowed the use of the cargo bay hastily, obviously relived about the Aurora crew being cared for. She then looks to the Captain, a bit of distortion was seen around the figure of GAEA. She then started speaking. "The Atrata Federation is.. or was.." the A.I ponders the word 'was' for a second and then continued, "The Atrata Federation was a prominent trading and research development colony in the beginning, but the main colony management on Earth simply neglected the Asmelia Colony."

The A.I then pulled up another holographic diagram of a planet, rich with plant life with a dome like structure being the main subject of the diagram. "Soon the Asmelia Colony began to thrive on its own, creating small mines and other needs for collecting the materials needed for building a civilization." The diagram began to speed up in time, small teams of people and the occasional mech was seen running too and fro. "Miraculously we managed our first big city in by 2080 from 2065." Soon a city took shape in the simulation "By 2100 we had managed to colonize another planet, Betheshee." A quick zoom out became a system consisting of three planets. "This, is the Eon Triangle. The main ground for the Atrata Federation.

By this time, we had begun trade with several other precursor empires, including other human colonies based from Earth." The visualization suddenly turned completely static as GAEA started glitching badly. An eerie scream was heard, it was almost human from the A.I. Simultaneously a warning appeared over the small cryogenic console. [Warning, A.I outdated, advise mainframe repair and replacement of parts.]

Last edited by InnistradWalker on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#12PostSubject: Re: Atrata Federation Origins   Atrata Federation Origins EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 8:49 pm

The Captain and some of the orbiters watched the AI's simulation impressed at how well the Atrata Federation fared.

Meanwhile the medical team pried open the cryo pods and carefully carried the half-frozen crew towards the docking bay where another medical team began setting up the temporary clinic.They had to work fast to revive the crew members using medical gels to relieve muscle pain,some form of alien scanning device and packets of freeze-dried food.

The medical team would scan the bodies and determine their physical well being,as the crew awoke one by one they found themselves temporarily blinded,some being paralyzed as their muscles were still suspended. The medical team would then talk to them and determine their audio senses,each individual had varied problems....Some blinded,some deaf and others paralyzed due to how long they were suspended.While the medical team suspected this to be temporary side-effects they still had to take the precaution that permanent damage has been done.

They began to test the mental state of the individuals starting with one of the red haired females,she squinted her emerald green eyes trying to see the blurred form of the plum scaled Varanus doctor who dropped to his knees as he tapped his claws on his holo-gaunthlet.

"Hello can you hear me...Nod if you can"......

Meanwhile back at the cryo-pod area,the Captain was busy trying to make sense of the AI's sudden malfunction.He turned to the engineers standing behind him

"Alright you know the drill,split into groups..team Alpha fix the ship and make it stable again....You." He pointed to one of the engineers. "Your an computers expert...From your badge yes?" The engineer nodded.

"Good follow me to the bridge,we need this AI fixed." The Captain and the engineer made their way to the bridge,the Varanus marines remained guarding the airlock with some assisting the medical team.
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Faction#13PostSubject: Re: Atrata Federation Origins   Atrata Federation Origins EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 9:16 pm

The girl looked up at the doctor trying to treat her. She felt cold, like nothing was warm. She felt like shivering but her muscles were still frozen. A small twinge of hope met her when she slightly able to move her fingers. The Aurora uniform was tight on her frozen body, which was another good sign she was beginning to feel something. All though, her hearing was not the best, she couldn't hear very well, she assumed that he said 'nod your head' so she did so. A quick nod sent pain throughout her head. How long did they sleep for? She was grateful for rescue to arrive. After all she was the captain, and the Captain had to be responsible for the lives of her people. She needed to check the damage done to the Aurora-7 and hopefully contact Atrata Command. She then moved her eyes to where her wrist was. All she could manage was to rotate it just a bit to see her watch.

She almost fainted at the site of the watch. Her vision cleared up momentarily to see two things, the month and the year. 'November, 2564.' A choking sound came from her throat as she began to panic. "2564?! We were out for 400 years?!" Her heart pounded, which began to thaw the rest of her body. Uncanny muscle spasms soon began. The girl tried with all her might to lift her arm with the watch, but she failed to do so.

GAEA had since the last crash come back online and was diverting power from the cryo-pods into the life support system. A voice echoed throughout the ship. "Carbon dioxide scrubbers online. Carbon dioxide to breathable air ratio stabilizing."

Last edited by InnistradWalker on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#14PostSubject: Re: Atrata Federation Origins   Atrata Federation Origins EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 10:04 pm

The subject nodded and the reptilian smirked an smile,the subject attempted to move her fingers which was an good sign for that the nerves were beginning to thaw.The subject then gazed upon her watch and almost immediately began to panic.She went into shock and the doctor quickly stood up and turned to one of his associates.

"Quickly the anesthetic!" the medic handed the doctor an syringe which he quickly examined then twisted revealing an thin sharp metallic needle,the doctor then used his left arm to hold the subject still as he carefully applied the anesthetic into her veins. "Calm down..." he would mutter....The doctor was not familiar with human anatomy so he gave her just enough anesthetic to calm her nerves instead of knocking her out entirely. "Relax.....good....Take deep breaths.....and focus on me alright....Nod if you understand."

Jarvis came back online the moment the captain and engineer entered the bridge,the consoles of the bridge were old and dusty.

"Right hey....Jarvis? You back online?" The Captain asked as the engineer began familiarizing himself with the systems in the bridge.The engineer began opening the consoles as he searched for the AI's installed mainframe.
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Faction#15PostSubject: Re: Atrata Federation Origins   Atrata Federation Origins EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 11:12 pm

The girl nodded frantically, her heart beat slower now. She breathed slower now, the anesthetics beginning to cloud her mind. She didn't want to sleep anymore, she tried to move her legs to get up but was met with a sort of popping sound. Then some pain, but she managed to raise her knee a small bit.

Relived to have some movement in her legs she finally. She then shifted a small bit, her tight Aurora Pilot Suit damp from condensation squeaking a little bit. A burned part still present from the initial attack on the Aurora-7. She tried to sit up but couldn't manage the movement. She didn't hear the doctor ask for her to nod her head. So she didn't

Soon after the engineer began looking for the main frame the A.I let out a sigh. The A.I port is on the posterior end of this vessel near the engines, exterior side. The A.I looked at the human captain and said, "would you like to continue me telling you about the Atrata Federation?"
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#16PostSubject: Re: Atrata Federation Origins   Atrata Federation Origins EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 12:24 am

The doctor was happy to see his patient calming down,he allowed her to try and get up and her legs made an popping sound.The bones haven't moved for 400 years...The ligaments between them slightly decayed.

She did not nod her head and the doctor realized she might be suffering from auditory loss,he then began to slowly and carefully pulled her to her feet and placed her upon an chair.The doctor then scanned her head and examined her ears.

The other medics began to realize that almost all the crew members are suffering from post-Cryogenic syndrome as the medical corps called it,the doctor then prepared to place medicinal gel into the earlobes of the female captain.The gel would melt within a few minutes and cleanse the remaining frozen cells as it dissolved into the skin which would hopefully restore her hearing.

Meanwhile at the bridge,Captain Williams watched as the engineer replaced the panel back on the console,half-frustrated as he would mumble "who places the AI mainframe near the engines I swear you humans have no engineering sense..." The engineer stopped and bowed his head at the Captain. "Forgive my rambling sir,I shall head to the A.I Port without delay." The engineer quickly left and the Captain was left alone.

"Yes you can continue telling me about the Federation." he said as he sat down on one of the chairs.
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Faction#17PostSubject: Re: Atrata Federation Origins   Atrata Federation Origins EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 1:33 pm

S.J stumbled into the chair, thankful for the help she sat down. Then she winced loudly as she grasped at a pre-cryo injury on her back. She then slowly got up using the chair as support she turned around. A large gash went through the middle of her back, scorch marks lined the uniform the perimeter of the gash. She finally spoke in a quiet tone "is it bad?"

GAEA managed a scoff, "for your information engineer, the A.I port is more protected by the engines." She then looked over too the Captain, and spoke to him "where were we?" The A.I then pulled up the same visualization of The Eon Triangle, "The last planet that the Atrata Federation had colonized was Cabrion, this place was the staging ground for experiments with [Data Locked in Codename Stonewolf, please contact Captain Sarah Jane Trace]." The A.I then displayed the Atrata Federation seal on the Visualization. "More detailed information about the Atrata Federation currently unavailable, I apologize."

Last edited by InnistradWalker on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#18PostSubject: Re: Atrata Federation Origins   Atrata Federation Origins EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 3:56 pm

The medical doctor then spotted the burn marks around an cut that was dried with blood.The doctor shook his head and grinned,she would need stitches and an checkup to confirm that no damage has been done to her spinal cord.However the cut itself was not bad,and the doctor pulled out his medical sewing kit and began to close the wound.He heard her softly ask if the wound was serious.

The doctor continued to sew the wound as he spoke. "Nothing serious that would require surgery or advanced medicines....But you would have an large scar as the wound heals....Can you remember anything? Start with your name....take your time... The reptilian doctor finished sewing the wound and walked back to stand before her smiling while he watched her eye movement and body language.

The Captain was surprised that the AI was offended by the engineer who spoke out of place,further information was then blocked by the AI. "I understand we all have our secrets...." the captain then activated an holographic gauntlet that was powered by an small battery on his glove.

"It seems like the medical team is doing well,they are resuscitating the crew and administering medicines to relieve muscular pain." Few small texts popped up on small screen of hovering above the gauntlet and the Captain smirked. "Some of the parts of this ship is beyond repair...We don't possess the necessary parts to make needed repairs on this ship.I could ask the Commodore to latch this ship onto the Xe'mak securely enough to allow us to warp to an nearby port we believe would be friendly.Your mission can continue once your crew and ship is functional.....Of course we would first have to wait for our own mission to be completed."

On the Xe'mak the Commodore continued to observe the recovery mission,he then walked around the bridge watching his crew doing their duties.
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Faction#19PostSubject: Re: Atrata Federation Origins   Atrata Federation Origins EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 5:31 pm

S.J winced lightly as the good doctor stitched her back injury up. Now that the gel had cleared up her hearing, she heard what the doctor had said about her injury. She sighed, and then heard him ask for her name. She suddenly had a flash back to the moments before going into cryogenic freeze.

"Warning! Severe trauma to ship systems!" The ship rumbles.
"Aurora Main, this is Aurora-7! Please come in!"
"This is Aurora Main, state your business Aurora Vessel."
"We have taken heavy damage, I have evacuated most of the crew to the cryogenic pods."
"Sarah? What's going on?!"
"I..I don't know what hit us.."
"Are you okay? Are you injured?"
-background noise- "warning comm systems critical."
"I ha- *Static* to go, try to get the Aurora Mai- *static* -ossiton Stonewolf out *Static*"
"Sarah? Sarah baby!?"
-static- The captain struggles to get off her pilot chair, but manages. Blood soaks where she was sitting. "G..GAEA.. prepare one last cryogenic pod."
"Yes Captain." S.J stumbles to the cryo-pod bay. She finally gets to the pod. "Gaea?" No reply. A quick check shows a catastrophic power surge to the A.I. S.J then closes the door to her pod. The last time she would see the light for 400 years.

"M..my name.. Is.. Sarah.." she then faints..

The A.I said with a gleeful tone, "Very well. But I do request to see my Captain."

Last edited by InnistradWalker on Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#20PostSubject: Re: Atrata Federation Origins   Atrata Federation Origins EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 9:54 pm

The doctor noticed his patient's delay in answering she would then studder as she told her name....Sarah...Then she fainted.

The plum-scaled doctor immediately jumped to his clawed feet to catch the patient then slowly placed her back on the bedrolls the medical team laid out on the docking bay floor checking her breathing and heartrate,the doctor sighed...He was afraid this would happen.....He then turned his attention to the other patients leaving his assistants to observe the female captain's vital signs.

The Captain nodded and then contacted the medical team,but just as they answered he received an call from the Xe'mak which he immediately answered. "Williams here....."

It was the voice of the Commodore. "Captain we received the signal that the observation drones completed their survey of the Lucian Kingdom's space.We are going to detach from the ship and warp for their recovery.I trust you can handle this situation for at least two hours...."

The captain then shook his head as he pressed his thumb on his earpiece. "Of course.... Godspeed Commodore."

The Xe'mak then sealed the airlock and detached itself leaving the crew aboard the Aurora behind until it returns.The cruiser then slowly drifted away from the Aurora before speeding like an bullet into the void of hyperspace.

The Captain then informed the crew of the Commodore's order before he checked in with the medical team. "Status...."

The doctor then answered. "Honestly I expected it to be worse,one of them has permanent damage while another...female....Fainted a few minutes ago......Name Sarah......She has an gash and several physical injuries but nothing permanent or serious.I recommend sleep and balanced diets alongside medical gels and salves to relieve muscle stress."

The Captain then turned back to the AI and asked. "You have an image of your Captain?"
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Faction#21PostSubject: Re: Atrata Federation Origins   Atrata Federation Origins EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 11:41 pm

A few minutes passed, but S.J finally came to. She awoke rubbing her head, and looking around dazed. She looked around for a bit as of she forgotten who she was and where she was. But she finally snapped out of the trance and moved to stand up. She finally moved and stood up, and without warning a leather bound book about the size of a wallet fell from her pocket. It landed on the ground with a SNAP! She couldn't remember her ever having such book, but she did. She picked it up again, something had been knocked loose. She slowly took it out, and almost fell down again. It was a picture of herself, a man, and a small girl with red hair like her own. She then fell to her knees, tears beginning to fall from her eyes as she put a hand over her mouth. Her hand shook with the picture in her hand, tears falling down her cheeks. "Elizabeth.. my precious Elizabeth.." she turned over the picture. On the back was a simple white base with the Atrata Federation seal on it. But there was some crude writing near the bottom left, it said 'Love You Mommy! Say hi to the stars for me!' Followed by an uneven heart drawn at the end of the sentence. Tears refused to stop pouring from her eyes, as she wept for her Daughter.

The A.I nodded her head, the Visualization of the Eon Triangle suddenly warped and was replaced by a female looking to be about 30 with short red hair. "I apologize for the slight green tint to everything, I'm limited in light spectrum alteration, or as you would call it 'Colors'" the Visualization spun around for a bit slowly revealing every detail about Stonewolf's curves, "do not even ask too see her unclothed, you will be sadly disappointed in the search results.. None." GAEA certainly did have a lot of liveliness to it for an A.I.

Last edited by InnistradWalker on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#22PostSubject: Re: Atrata Federation Origins   Atrata Federation Origins EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 2:12 pm

"Sir!" One of the Orbiters called out as he noticed Sarah stood only to pick up an object that fell from her uniform.....She fell to her knees shortly after.

The doctor quickly ordered one of his assistants to take over with his current patient as he rushed over to Sarah,the doctor took to his knees and placed an clawed hand on her shoulder. "Hey calm down...." He noticed she was crying....an rather uncommon reaction his race was not used to....He knew that an Varanus would only cry if faced with emotional distress.He guessed humans where no different as he noticed the picture in her hands.

He nodded and then without a word the bulky reptilian did something that surprised even the trained marines that watched.

He placed both his arms around her and pressed her against his pale white jumpsuit....He think the humans called it hugging....He watched many of them do it as an sign of affection.....Something not ever practiced by the martial culture of the Varanus.It felt......strange....

The doctor then spoke calmly with an fatherly voice. "It's ok....Let it out...." His thoughts drifted back to the hundreds of Varanidae he had helped when the ark crashed....The feeling of loss was not unfamiliar to him and most of the older Varanidae...he grinned his canines as he remembered the sight of the corpses.

The Captain then looked at the visualization smiling slightly at the AI's mention. "Ha....Don't worry the thought never crossed my mind....You make assumptions unlike other AI...I'm guessing you have limited sentience?"

Before the AI could talk he began to speak with his thumb on his earpiece. "Team 4 respond...Yeah....I'm looking for an female....red hair...would look young compared some of the other crewmembers......Oh.....I understand.....Let her take her time.....Alright...Captain Williams out."

"Your Captain is currently experiencing an emotional breakdown.....The doctor is currently assisting in stabilizing her."

The ship's lighting began to lighten as an energetic hum echoed across the ship.The Captain then got an call from the engineers.

"Sir we installed temporary external batteries to provide power to the ship.....We have repaired the energy flow to most of the interior lighting...."
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Faction#23PostSubject: Re: Atrata Federation Origins   Atrata Federation Origins EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 8:21 pm

S.J cried into the doctor's shoulder, she soon dropped the picture. As she sat there in the doctor's embrace, she couldn't help wonder had he gone through loss before? She didn't think too much on it and soon moved away from the good doctor. She then said in a froggy voice "thank you.." She then stood up, grabbed the picture careful to keep it face down, and the small journal. She then tapped her wrist, and almost magically a small light blue rectangle appeared on her wrist. It then curved to her wrist's curve and a voice spoke, "power on, Atrata PDA online. Voice recognition needed, please speak the name on the screen" S.J looked at the device for a second and then spoke, "Codename Stonewolf."
"Voice recognized, welcome Captain Sarah Jane Trace, what's the matter?" The device unlocked and several boxes suddenly shot up from her wrist, notifications. All of which marked by simply "Atrata Federation." One however was marked "Aurora-7" she tapped it. "This is GAEA, paging Captain S.J Trace, message; Attention captain, I request your presence in the cockpit, try to come, but try not to push yourself." [END OF MESSAGE]

Gaea then looked to the human captain "I have paged her APDA, she most likely will come, and talk." Gaea then beeped and then said "didn't I tell you?" Gaea then pulled up another visualization, but it was just a line, until she played the message. "Attention Gaea, I will take you up on your request, I will be in the cockpit soon, over and out." Jarvis then sighed
"She shouldn't keep her emotional feelings bottled up like that, its not healthy for her. But as she always says.. 'its fine'.."

Last edited by InnistradWalker on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#24PostSubject: Re: Atrata Federation Origins   Atrata Federation Origins EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 9:08 pm

The doctor watched as his patient spoke into the wrist PDA,and assisted her to her feet.

He then ordered two of the orbiter marines to carry her to the cockpit. "I highly recommend you don't push yourself so allow these soldiers to carry you.The one orbiter then took her and carried her in his arms.He spoke under his pressurized helm. "Just guide me to the cockpit ma'am." The other orbiter just stood watching with his FS-1 Assault rifle lowered to the floor.

The marines then slowly made their way to the cockpit.

Meanwhile not far away from the Aurora just beyond scanner range was the lone frame of an Var'ish Heavy Cruiser,part of the fragmented remnants of the Demonic Crusade.It's hellish red engines thrusted the ship slowly towards the Aurora.It's demonic crew thirsting for blood.

Captain Williams then took an seat back on the pilot chair as he turned to Jarvis. "So...your ships shows signs of damage....May I ask what caused this?"

The engineer from before then returned to report.

"We have repaired the ship's shielding and steering,we are currently working on the navigational systems and the weaponry.These repairs won't last long however this ship requires many replacement parts,some of the parts are outdated and what little parts we brought cannot replace it."

The Captain nodded "Good work soldier"

The engineer bowed his head and walked off to assist the other engineers.After several minutes Sarah entered carried by one of the Orbiters who then placed her on her feet,saluted to the captain and left.
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Faction#25PostSubject: Re: Atrata Federation Origins   Atrata Federation Origins EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 9:31 pm

Sarah was carried away before she could tell them the way to the cockpit, they certainly did find their way though. S.J looked up at Gaea and then brushed a piece of her red hair out of her eyes. She smiled a weak smile and said "hello, Jarvis" before Gaea responded, the engineer reported to his captain. They exchanged a few words and then S.J had an idea. "Gaea is there anyway to get the main status indicators online? Not the whole HUD, just the main indicators."
"I will try my best ma'am, but there's no guarantee that this will work, this HUD hasn't been activated in four centuries."

GAEA tried to initiate the HUD but then remembered the captain's question. "We have no clue what hit us, but it was believed to be alien fire." The HUD sparked to life, a few sparks blew off the main console, but finally the highly advanced HUD lit up the dim cockpit. "WARNING, several systems offline"
"Thank you C.A.T" Gaea said sarcastically
"Warning, ship systems locked by voice protocol, please read the name on the screen." S.J stepped forward, "I got this.. Sarah Jane Trace.."
"Welcome Captain Stonewolf. Would you like to set forward a long-range scan?"
"Please do C.A.T"
"Scan in progress.."
"Warning, scanning unsuccessful, navigational and reconnaissance systems offline." S.J let.out a small curse. "C.A.T, what processes are you capable of running at this time? Sort by category."
"Customizable Settings, A.I settings, steering settings, sheild settings, and power regulation and rationing." S.J thought for a second "initiate ship systems diagnostics and prepare to send the results to my APDA"
"Yes ma'am."

Last edited by InnistradWalker on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faction#26PostSubject: Re: Atrata Federation Origins   Atrata Federation Origins Empty

Back to top Go down

Atrata Federation Origins

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next