Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Deathshead Viral Explosive <W I P>

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Infested
Banned
InfestedBanned

Grand Inquisitor

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Deathshead Viral Explosive <W I P> Empty
Deathshead Viral Explosive <W I P> Empty#1PostSubject: Deathshead Viral Explosive <W I P>   Deathshead Viral Explosive <W I P> EmptySun May 14, 2017 11:08 pm

Name: Deathshead Bomb
Owner: Inquisitorial Reich
Creator: Dr. Taggart Ein

Development Thread: https://convergencerp.rpg-board.net/t1503-a-tale-of-two-bombs-dev-thread#9137

Type: Biological Bomb
Use: Spread viral attack
Rarity: Uncommon

Strengths

The Viral concoction inside the bomb (named the Deathshead virus) is remarkably fast acting, reacting in seconds and doing its job of eating flesh away and shutting down internal organs.

The compact nature of the bomb means that it does not need an extremely large cannon to be fired.

If required, the weapon can be re-programmed to attack another planet's genes, as shown during the strikes on both Thenna and TK-47
Weaknesses

-The weapon is so large that it requires firing from specially made starship cannons.

-It is so heavy that it takes several soldiers to load into a cannon (around a half-ton per bomb).

-The Bombs have a slight chance of breaking open and killing anyone in the ship before being fired.

Description

Built in a large research vessel, the Deathshead Bomb was initially thought up by virologist Taggart Ein, a loyal scientist of the Reich. After the creation and testing of his flesh eating virus on a subject, higher ups like the Director Alden and the Grand Inquisitors permitted him funding to both mass produce and place the virus into detonating canisters to siege both planets and star ships. The first tests would be upon a captured Phe-Species spider from Thenna, which died quickly afterwards. This led to a line of Deathshead Bombs being made, and subsequently dropped onto the surface of Thenna against the Arachnid menace.
Back to top Go down

Deathshead Viral Explosive <W I P>

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1